Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
U.S. Keldo Event 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! U.S. Keldo Event 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
U.S. Keldo Event 854255221 Squirtle U.S. Keldo Event 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

U.S. Keldo Event

Go down 
+4
PokemonNation
Green
Pokeprincess
Green Charizard
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

U.S. Keldo Event Hwcms3

U.S. Keldo Event Empty
PostSubject: U.S. Keldo Event   U.S. Keldo Event Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:36 pm

U.S. Keldo Event 647

With the release of B/W2 coming out soon we are going to start seeing some events. The first of these events is going to be the legendary pokemon keldo. It can be downloaded in the U.S. at Gamestop from August 27th to October 6th and can be downloaded on to your B/W game. Moves and level of the keldo are unknown but I will update when there is more details. Either way it is a pokemon you should defiantly add to your collection.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

U.S. Keldo Event 2886tsg

U.S. Keldo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Keldo Event   U.S. Keldo Event Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:28 pm

OMG FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO GET IT!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

U.S. Keldo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Keldo Event   U.S. Keldo Event Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

U.S. Keldo Event 2886tsg

U.S. Keldo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Keldo Event   U.S. Keldo Event Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:37 pm

I think they were saying that if you get it on B2 or W2, it will comein its new form, where as it will come in normal form on the normal B and W lol. Still its a shame its a game shop even... If it comes out in England i hope it comes as a normal download as I wanna preorder the game and will be annoyed if i do and find i could have had Keldo if i bought it on the day B2 and W2 came out.......
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

U.S. Keldo Event Hwcms3

U.S. Keldo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Keldo Event   U.S. Keldo Event Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:49 pm

News

This event will be distributed in the UK in GAME and Gamestation stores from September 1st 2012 to October 11th 2012 for Pokémon Black & White.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

U.S. Keldo Event Hwcms3

U.S. Keldo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Keldo Event   U.S. Keldo Event Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:59 am

I would go 2 a gamestop 2 get the Keldo but. I dont wanna go all the way 2 gamestop especially since im not going 2 buy anything. Looks like I'll miss out but oh well. I already have a Keldo Very Happy n I can get a event one.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

U.S. Keldo Event Hwcms3

U.S. Keldo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Keldo Event   U.S. Keldo Event Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Must go
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

U.S. Keldo Event Hwcms3

U.S. Keldo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Keldo Event   U.S. Keldo Event Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:10 pm

I have to go to Gamestop soon.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

U.S. Keldo Event 2886tsg

U.S. Keldo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Keldo Event   U.S. Keldo Event Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:42 am

Lol GC, I would like to update your comment about UK Game and Gamestation.
I have been to both, neither will be giving away Keldeo until the week of Pokemon Black 2 or white 2's release, Also you can't claim your Keldeo unless you take your proof of pre ordering...... >.> stupid red tap country
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

U.S. Keldo Event 2886tsg

U.S. Keldo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Keldo Event   U.S. Keldo Event Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:00 pm

yeah they dont tell you that part till you go up and ask them eh XD thats gotta be the worst ever Razz dont worry damian when i can connect again im going to do a mass keldo giveaway for those of you that cant get it Smile
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

U.S. Keldo Event Hwcms3

U.S. Keldo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Keldo Event   U.S. Keldo Event Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:47 am

Lol. I convinced my dad to go and take my ds and go to gamestop for me. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

U.S. Keldo Event Hwcms3

U.S. Keldo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Keldo Event   U.S. Keldo Event Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:48 am

Just went and got Keldeo today. He's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

U.S. Keldo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Keldo Event   U.S. Keldo Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.S. Keldo Event
Page 1 of 1