Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wii U Release Dates 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Wii U Release Dates 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Wii U Release Dates 854255221 Squirtle Wii U Release Dates 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Wii U Release Dates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Wii U Release Dates 2886tsg

Wii U Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Wii U Release Dates   Wii U Release Dates Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:54 pm

WiiU will be released in the USA on November 18th, and in Japan on December 8th. The system is compatible with all existing Wii controllers and accessories. Heres a list of games announced for the Wii U

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_U_games

Prices:
Basic set (white 8GB WiiU) $299
Deluxe set (black 32GB WiiU) $349

prices are a little crazy but hey with a touch screen controller i guess they had to make it a little higher Razz i may get this but ill prolly wait till its a little cheaper since i cant really afford $300 right now XD lol
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

Wii U Release Dates Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Release Dates   Wii U Release Dates Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:57 pm

I want to like it, but if I get it I know it will disappoint me.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Release Dates   Wii U Release Dates Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:35 pm

yeah thats why im waiting till i see what people think of it. if it sounds horrible i wont waste my money if it sounds good ill prolly get it Razz
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Release Dates   Wii U Release Dates Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
yeah thats why im waiting till i see what people think of it. if it sounds horrible i wont waste my money if it sounds good ill prolly get it Razz
I was thinking the same thing, until I realized there are fifty other things I would rather get that wouldn't be a waste of my money.

I want to like the idea of the Wii U, but I don't.

Last edited by Seriousness on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reworded)
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Release Dates   Wii U Release Dates Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 pm

i like the idea of it but im not to sure it will be what im thinking it should be
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Release Dates   Wii U Release Dates Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:00 am

I wouldnt get it, Well not yet since its just coming out and there will be tons of bugs. Wait a while*like a few months* till the bugs are fixed. Ik when systems first come out there Crappy n low quality.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Release Dates   Wii U Release Dates Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 am

I love the ideaof the Wii U, i've been reading the reviews of some of the games and Zombi U sounds amazing, A Zombie game where your not safe in your inventory menu, you have to keep glancing at the screen to make sure your not about to die.....
@Rex, I have a friend in game design whos been doing projects on the Wii U platform, The system when it comes out is perfect, its the games that have the bugs, Xbox had there problems simply because they tried to produce the Xbox as cheap as the could, Nintendo don't. My Wii's never gone wrong lol. Sony ad problems coz of there save set-up for Skyrim, that was a bug because of the games chose to save in the wrong places. The two main games Assassins Creed and Zombi U will work perfect, trust me.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Release Dates   Wii U Release Dates Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 pm

There are always Small bugs for when it 1st comes out. N if not they will make it even better in the future so its still suggested 2 wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii U Release Dates   Wii U Release Dates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wii U Release Dates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: NEWS-
Jump to: