Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi guys, new trainer here! :) 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Hi guys, new trainer here! :) 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Hi guys, new trainer here! :) 854255221 Squirtle Hi guys, new trainer here! :) 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Hi guys, new trainer here! :)

Go down 
+2
Green Charizard
TokenAsian13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TokenAsian13
Rookie
Rookie

Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:01 am

Just started getting back into Pokemon, send me friend codes if you wanna trade/battle. Also, where can I find my own friend code? Razz

TokenAsian13
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi welcome to pokemon nation. I'm Green Charizard Mod and Steel Gym leader of PN. I look forward to battling you in the future. (also I think the friend code is in your pal pad.)
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Hey! Welcome to Pokemon Nation!
I'm Seriousness, one of the Moderators here!
I also think your friend code is in your Pal Pad.
I hope you enjoy being here at Pokemon Nation!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Hi guys, new trainer here! :) 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:58 pm

hey im jessie one of the main admins here Very Happy yes your friend code is in the pal pad once you find it id love to trade and battle with you. i just got wep so im back to battling/trading. i also make custom pokemon so let me know if you need anything Smile
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Hello. I am Victory Fiend (thinkin of a name change) and I am the Fire gym leader. I will love to test my White 2 team out on you as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:20 am

Hello Token, Im Jito nice too meet you. Cool
Back to top Go down
TokenAsian13
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:59 am

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't responded for such a long time. Thanks for telling me where my friend code is, but I found out my internet security is wpa instead of wep. Sad I've been trying to switch security types but my roommate doesn't want to and if I try it using instructions I find on the internet, it kinda messes up the network and I get lost on what to do. I'm still gonna keep trying so hope I get to trade/battle with you all soon! Smile

Token
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Good luck I look forward to being able to battle if possible. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:25 pm

oh man i had that problem for months if you have at&t it may take a few calls to get it switched but id suggest call early in the morning the early workers know what they are talking about XD but if your roommate is really against changing it DSIs will work on wpa if you can get one Very Happy

heres a link on how to use the dsi on wpa if you need it

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090410170441AAe5Swc

i hope you can get it worked out soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
oh man i had that problem for months if you have at&t it may take a few calls to get it switched but id suggest call early in the morning the early workers know what they are talking about XD but if your roommate is really against changing it DSIs will work on wpa if you can get one Very Happy

DA BEARS
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:08 am

Victory Fiend wrote:
Pokeprincess wrote:

DA BEARS

you sound like my fiance XD sry but im a packers fan though i will say they did awesome today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TokenAsian13
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:35 am

Unfortunately I have Centurylink and I don't own a DSi. :/ But I will call Centurylink to see if I can get the security changed. In the mean time, I did find a coffee shop with internet that works with my DS so I can go there for battle/trades. Very Happy Thanks for all the help everyone! Smile

So I have a Japanese Pokemon Black 2 and an American Pokemon White 2. I only have the friend code for Black 2 since I have yet to log onto Nintendo WFC with White 2. :/

Blk 2: 004 0494 8703

Oh yeah... GO PACK GO Wink

Token
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:57 pm

yay a fellow packers fan Very Happy lol hows the japanese version? ive always wanted to try one but i dont trust buying them cause i cant trust ebay Mad
Back to top Go down
TokenAsian13
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:00 pm

The Japanese version is alright. It's the exact same as the English but in Japanese haha. I pretty much got it because I am half Japanese and know the language well, and I can complete it before the game came out in America. Razz I don't buy my games off of ebay, I buy them from Play-Asia. Overpriced but I don't really mind haha.

Token
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:41 pm

oh well i wouldnt be able to afford it then Razz i could barely afford black 2 even with my fiances discount haha

i wish i knew japanese but i just cant remember much of it and the symbols are really hard for me to learn Sad if i could just learn it id get all the japanese pokemon games cause they get more than america does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new trainer here! :)   Hi guys, new trainer here! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys, new trainer here! :)
Page 1 of 1