Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! 854255221 Squirtle BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! 2886tsg

BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!   BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:55 pm

So seeing as how tomorrow is our lovely PNs birthday i will be doing a large giveaway. All ghost type pokemon for halloween Smile they will all be shiny and lv 100 with great ivs and evs (sorry to those of you that like to ev train them) they will be given at random but you will have 3 to pick from. one each to everyone unless i end up with tons of extras then you can get more Razz ill be doing the giveaway at 7:30 CST if anyone cant be on here at that time please let me know and ill save you one and give it to you on a better day for you. i will prolly make around 15 - 20 pokemon so be ready for a huge giveaway Very Happy i hope all of you can get one Smile

~PP Out BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! 2551708107
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!   BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Woah. Not sure I can got on at that time. Too bad.

Anyways. Happy Early B-day PN! We've gone through a lot.
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!   BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Wow a year of PN! seems short but yeah. Happy Birthday Pokemon Nation! Thanks to everyone who supported and made this site what it is. Thank You! BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! 983691676
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!   BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:22 pm

dont worry vf ill hold one for you and yeah ik jito its nuts thats PN is already a year Smile
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!   BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:47 pm

well no one was able to be online for this giveaway so what day would be best for you guys? i only made about 5 for now but once i know a day that would work better ill make some more. so let me know guys Smile

~PP Out BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! 2551708107
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!   BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!
Page 1 of 1