Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 854255221 Squirtle NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!

Go down 
+2
Aer Dragneel
Pokeprincess
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 2886tsg

NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:25 pm

yeah ive heard those rumors as well ive also heard rumors of it being a new light type pokemon and even more about how the name proves its typing XD people are nuts but i do agree that there will prolly be another new eeveeloution since they always come in pairs of opposites im just not sure on the male female rumors yeah itd be cool eevee evolving depending on its gender but who knows this new gen was a surprise maybe theres even more surprises lol
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Having looked a little deeper into the new Sylveon i have work out a few things.... The moves that are shown in the video, Swift and Trump card are learnable by ALL Eeveelutions if you don't evolve Eevee until a set lvl. So those two moves must be ignored..... The other two moves... One is a green and black aura, maybe a power-up move, i'm not sure of, but there is a move that looks like brown feathers. This is why i thing Slyveon is a flying type. True it has no obvious means of flight..... but then niether does Shymins alt form or gyarados or rayquaza Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:18 pm

While I still think it is normal I did find some evidence for flying or ground.

NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 382261_222050881253488_1424615403_n
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Only thing is GC< when you watch the video of Sylveon, two of the moves it uses ARE normal type, but as I explained.... All Eeveelutions can learn the Normal moves used if you don't let your little Eevee evolve until lvl 45.... lol. This just smashes any thoughts of a normal type Eeveelution, besides. We have an Eevee. its not bad with Evolite..... why make another normal type Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:37 pm

I'm not basing my opinion based on the video but mostly on looks. I think it looks like a normal type I mean why can't it have a normal evolution? As for the flight thing gyrados and rayquaza are based on dragons which have been known to fly without wings. I have no clue bout shaymin...
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:31 am

I would like 2 agree with GC but GC there is one thing u haven't accounted for, How would it evolve? I would like 2 say a Shiny Stone but besides that I dont see any way since Eevee's can evolve during the Day or Night at random times.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:11 am

They may make different means of evolution
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Rex wrote:
I would like 2 agree with GC but GC there is one thing u haven't accounted for, How would it evolve? I would like 2 say a Shiny Stone but besides that I dont see any way since Eevee's can evolve during the Day or Night at random times.

Well they said the evolution method was a secret so I assume it is a new means of evolution. In fact it has to be because if it was an old method it wouldn't make sense. For example lets say they used a shiny stone. It wouldn't make sense because you couldn't evolve eevee using a past game. Something about the shiny stone or eevee would have to had change between bw and xy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PN Misc. :: Photo Gallery-
Jump to: