Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!! 854255221 Squirtle Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Amateur
Amateur
Blue

Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!! Empty
PostSubject: Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!!   Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:03 am

So I found a video on youtube just 30 seconds ago about the animated pokemon black and white 2 trailer. Yeah it's about getting a pokemon series like that aimed at the older pokemon fans. SO WE GOTTA SIGN THE HELL OUTTA THAT PETITION!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNV1xqfzKkU

By now, I'm sure you've seen the pure awesome that is the Black and White 2 animated trailer so what do you think?

Petition link is here: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/new-pokemon-series.html

Go sign it. Now. I SAID NOW GOD ******!! PRIVATE, I CAN HAVE YOU PEELING POTATOES FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAREER!!

Okay, sorry. I got a little carried away...
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!! Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!!   Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:50 pm

It would be nice. I remember when I first saw the bw2 amine ad thing thinking to myself this would make a much better show.
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!!   Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:49 pm

sign xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!!   Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mature Pokemon Anime? WE NEED TO GET THIS!!
Page 1 of 1