Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
My cousins trying to use me. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! My cousins trying to use me. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
My cousins trying to use me. 854255221 Squirtle My cousins trying to use me. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

My cousins trying to use me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

My cousins trying to use me. Hwcms3

My cousins trying to use me. Empty
PostSubject: My cousins trying to use me.   My cousins trying to use me. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:45 pm

My 2 cousins are trying to us me for what I got. My younger cousin didnt want 2 go 2 my grandmas house but when she found out I was she wanted 2 go 2 use my laptop. My older cousin had plans this weekend but when he found out he cancelled them so he could use my laptop charger. HOWEVER I let my younger cousin bleed my laptop 2 death and ima tell mmy cousin I put my charger in my other bookbag. I hate how they try 2 use me so im teaching them a lesson. My grandma knows im doing it on purpose and will defend me Razz gatta love my grandma
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

My cousins trying to use me. Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: My cousins trying to use me.   My cousins trying to use me. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:06 am

#firstworldproblems

#spellcheck
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: My cousins trying to use me.   My cousins trying to use me. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Lol troublesome, situation status "none compromised"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My cousins trying to use me.   My cousins trying to use me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My cousins trying to use me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: General-
Jump to: