Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Preview of my New Story 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Preview of my New Story 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Preview of my New Story 854255221 Squirtle Preview of my New Story 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Preview of my New Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Preview of my New Story Hwcms3

Preview of my New Story Empty
PostSubject: Preview of my New Story   Preview of my New Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:20 am

Name of Story The Sad Tale of Flame The Phoenix

New Chars

Flame : A unstoppable new hero who has talents that surpass his father Rex. At the current time when Flame was born his power was equally matched to BlueDude's power. However due to his incredible power at such a young age his strength turned into bile and was unable to be cured. With this Rex felt that as if Flame was going to die then everyone else should causing Rex to attack everyone and everything. However when BlueDude defeated Rex he then was told about Flame, BlueDude hurried to Flame and tried to heal him but failed, he then absorbed Flame knowing Flame wouldn't be killed while living inside of him. BlueDude used the amazingly gifted Flame's abilities in battles where his own couldn't cut it such as when he had to fight YellowDude during The Day Peace Died. When BlueDude had died, Flame was fully cured and was released from BlueDude's body. Flame looks just like his father, his hair is Red, Green, Yellow and Blue. The colors of his hair are markings from his teachers even though BlueDude never taught him anything and that Flame as well as everyone forgot who he was. His other Masters are Flame, YellowDude, and Jade, BlueDude's cousin. Flame's Birthday is on the day of the Universal Peace Festival.

BlueDeath : Once an Angel who Malik had destined to Fall now a Demon feared by All. BlueDeath awakens and tells Flame what will become of life when he comes back from the dead. However when he confronted Flame, Flame finally figured out why he looked so familiar, BlueDeath was actually BlueDude. When BlueDude died he went insane and all the wounds he had including his missing right arm and the hole through his stomach was replaced by metallic parts. BlueDeath's aura is no longer Blue but now its a dark purplish color as well as his new replaced parts. Before BlueDude died he made everyone forget who he was as well as altering the minds of everyone so that YellowDude was replaced where he was and that some fights he did no longer exist. However he didn't alter the minds of the original seven creators as well as Flame due to him living inside of him and still being a baby. BlueDeath still shows signs of being his old self even though he wants to kill everyone.

Parts from the Story Line

Sky : Flame... your wrong BlueDude would never do something so harsh.
Flame : So you do remember who your son is, but I'm telling you the truth hes out there somewhere.
Sky : Stop! Do you... know how it feels to watch your own child... die in front of your own eyes... and there is nothing you can do about it... it... drives you mad, you can even ask your father... besides BlueDude's wounds were from the Sword of Death, if your struck by it you can never heal those wounds....
Flame :*Sorrow quickly enters Flames eyes* I'm sorry but... I know what I saw... Maybe your right and maybe it was just a dream... but we should still prepare ourselves... oh and in case this is real your sons new name is BlueDeath...

-----------------------------------

Malik[GM] : BlueDude you must stop! This unnecessary blood shed is... it just isn't you BlueDude! Come with us please or we will have to stop you...
BlueDeath : ...

BlueDeath charges at Malik, Malik then takes out the Sword of Death and aims for BlueDeath's head, however BlueDeath easily dodges the attack and places his new hand on Malik's stomach, releasing the other six creators.

BlueDeath : Now die!

BlueDeath instantly teleports behind all of the Seven Creators, then all of them starts to bleed and fall. BlueDeath turns around and walks to Sky, his mother.

BlueDeath :*sits besides her and hears that she is breathing* Good... I... didn't kill any of them. Mom...*BlueDeath closes his eyes and starts to cry* I'm terribly sorry for all of this... I...
YellowDude : BlueDude! What kind of sick and twisted monster are you! Wanting to kill everything however not strong enough to actually kill someone! What is going on in your mind!
BlueDeath :*wipes his eyes and stands up* I'll tell you, I see my hands covered in your blood!
YellowDude : I may not remember you but I know one thing... Your not my brother, Your a Demon!

End of the Preview
Back to top Go down

Preview of my New Story
Page 1 of 1