Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Why wont my cleffa and dito breed? 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Why wont my cleffa and dito breed? 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Why wont my cleffa and dito breed? 854255221 Squirtle Why wont my cleffa and dito breed? 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Why wont my cleffa and dito breed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Amateur
Amateur
Blue

Why wont my cleffa and dito breed? Empty
PostSubject: Why wont my cleffa and dito breed?   Why wont my cleffa and dito breed? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:06 am

Yup.

So i caught a clefairy, put it in the day care, it got raped by a ditto, and one of the many offspring it produced had the nature i wanted and so, like any rational wizard would do, i gave it an everstone and swapped my clafairy for my newly hatched cleffa.

And ever since the baby making rates have reduced to zero.

I had heard that you couldn't put a parent and child together and get an egg, but i did that with my zouras and got numerous eggs.

Still, i caught a new ditto, and swapped it for my old one however, still no babies.

The man at the daycare says they like to play with other pokemon more than each other which according to my memory, is a 20% chance for an egg. But i have been running around and ev training and still nothing.

ANSWER MY QUESTION.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Why wont my cleffa and dito breed? Hwcms3

Why wont my cleffa and dito breed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why wont my cleffa and dito breed?   Why wont my cleffa and dito breed? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:57 am

Clefa is part of a group of pokemon called baby pokemon. Any pokemon in this group will not produce eggs and you'll have to evolve it before it can have eggs.

You can find a full list of baby pokemon on this page
http://www.serebii.net/games/breed.shtml
Back to top Go down

Why wont my cleffa and dito breed?
Page 1 of 1