Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon Dreams!  2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokemon Dreams!  2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokemon Dreams!  854255221 Squirtle Pokemon Dreams!  854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokemon Dreams!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

Pokemon Dreams!  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Dreams!    Pokemon Dreams!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Has anyone had any weird dreams about pokemon?

I will share my first pokemon dream had recently, My dream starts in my living room i was watching anime on tv n felt an earthquake. i remember saying "WTH an earthquake?" so i go look out the window n I see something huge so kinda had to force my sight to see right n i recognized that huge creature was a steelix standing tall sun glare shinning on its steel body. So there was I admiring a steelix i shout "WHOAAAA A STEEELIX!" then steelix lower his body down n try to see me on the window his head was so huge only an eye of his was able to glance on me. Haha then he wents back n force charged forward i knew he wanted to get inside haha i was like "Oh Sh*^&" i ran back n steelix broke in the house n made me get out from the back door n i stood on the yard standing while steelix broke the house down n he just stood up looking at me n i was like glaring it back. End of dream.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Pokemon Dreams!  Hwcms3

Pokemon Dreams!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Dreams!    Pokemon Dreams!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:25 pm

I had nightmares about a gardevoir. OTx had two gardevoir fanatics. It gave me nightmares I'll never forget....
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

Pokemon Dreams!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Dreams!    Pokemon Dreams!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Salamander wrote:
I had nightmares about a gardevoir. OTx had two gardevoir fanatics. It gave me nightmares I'll never forget....

I will take it was an unpleasant nightmare
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Pokemon Dreams!  Hwcms3

Pokemon Dreams!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Dreams!    Pokemon Dreams!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Green wrote:
Salamander wrote:

I will take it was an unpleasant nightmare

terrifying
Back to top Go down
Blue
Amateur
Amateur
Blue

Pokemon Dreams!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Dreams!    Pokemon Dreams!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:13 am

I think i've had one but I don't remember it
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Pokemon Dreams!  2886tsg

Pokemon Dreams!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Dreams!    Pokemon Dreams!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:19 pm

ive had dreams of me being a pokemon trainer in saffron city Razz i started with a pikachu and was from pallet town and for some odd reason was ashs sister XD and i challenged gyms but the dreams stopped before i got to the league Sad i really wanted to see how i did at the league XD the oddest part was i got picked on even in my dreams lmao people in my dreams called me a little freak XD
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

Pokemon Dreams!  Hwcms3

Pokemon Dreams!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Dreams!    Pokemon Dreams!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:30 pm

My dreams have fabricated a whole pokemon world in a dimension parallel to ours. Most nights just to take my mind off a day, i go to sleep in this world. I just climb through a portal i discovered and all of a sudden i'm in the pokemon world. An hour in the real world constitutes 2 days in the pokemon world. Battles seem a lot more real in my head too. Completely unbelievable and vivid and fantastic.

Waking up can suck sometimes. Our imaginations are incredible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Dreams!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Dreams!    Pokemon Dreams!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Dreams!
Page 1 of 1