Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Worst pokemon ever? 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Worst pokemon ever? 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Worst pokemon ever? 854255221 Squirtle Worst pokemon ever? 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Worst pokemon ever?

Go down 
+3
Aurath
Aer Dragneel
Blue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Amateur
Amateur
Blue

Worst pokemon ever? Empty
PostSubject: Worst pokemon ever?   Worst pokemon ever? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:37 am

Discuss. Or just contribute to the massive ****-storm that may or may not be created. Your call.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Worst pokemon ever? Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Worst pokemon ever?   Worst pokemon ever? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Unown.
Shitty stats and can learn only 1 move.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Worst pokemon ever? 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Worst pokemon ever?   Worst pokemon ever? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Dunsparce, Despratly needs an evolvemnet. Its got a great ability and a good move pool, but it just can't stand long enough to be worth anything.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Worst pokemon ever?   Worst pokemon ever? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:52 pm

1. Unown maybe the worst battler ever but at least they are fun to collect.

2. Dunsparce is one on my favorites and can at least fulfills the role of a bad paraflincher.

My vote goes for Pachirisu. It is nothing more than a 4th gen pikachu rip off with no real battle use. At least the 5th gen pikachu rip off (emolga) has an interesting type and the 3rd gen (plusle and minun) were used to demonstrate double battles.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Worst pokemon ever?   Worst pokemon ever? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Salamander wrote:
Unown.
Shitty stats and can learn only 1 move.
Watch what u say. Also I dont have a Worst Pokemon since ALL POKEMON ARE AWESOME as shown in this picture Worst pokemon ever? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt7Axjk6zu2whxoyRPthVCc8gJ3PwO1RBUG--WpfV-fw-iYUhw4Q YAY
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Worst pokemon ever?   Worst pokemon ever? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:40 am

My choice would be Farfetch'd

It is just never a pokemon i've ever thought necessary to use. I think farfetch'd too is in desperate need of an evolution to bring it's stats up.
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Worst pokemon ever?   Worst pokemon ever? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:34 pm

My choice will have to be Spinda, an to put it bluntly, is a terrible Pokemon. No matter what it tries to do, it will always be held back by its abysmal stats, nearly matched by such fearsome monsters as Farfetch'd and Snorunt.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Worst pokemon ever?   Worst pokemon ever? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Green wrote:
My choice will have to be Spinda, an to put it bluntly, is a terrible Pokemon. No matter what it tries to do, it will always be held back by its abysmal stats, nearly matched by such fearsome monsters as Farfetch'd and Snorunt.

To be fair to snorunt it is a prevolution
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Worst pokemon ever?   Worst pokemon ever? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:28 am

and Glalie and Froslass haven't got the worst stats for ice types
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst pokemon ever?   Worst pokemon ever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst pokemon ever?
Page 1 of 1