Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PN Profile has gone loopy 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! PN Profile has gone loopy 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
PN Profile has gone loopy 854255221 Squirtle PN Profile has gone loopy 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

PN Profile has gone loopy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PN Profile has gone loopy Hwcms3

PN Profile has gone loopy Empty
PostSubject: PN Profile has gone loopy   PN Profile has gone loopy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:56 am

Hi All

Don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but my PN Profile has reverted back to how it was 1 month ago. My posts are bout 50 or so posts lower than they were just three days ago, my avatar was my old one and my signature was as it was 1 month ago. When i go into the topics, i can see the recent posts, but everyone's signatures and avatars are their old ones.

Back to top Go down
Blue
Amateur
Amateur
Blue

PostSubject: Re: PN Profile has gone loopy   PN Profile has gone loopy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:21 am

Yeah same here
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PN Profile has gone loopy 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: PN Profile has gone loopy   PN Profile has gone loopy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:48 am

pn lost a month of stuff and admins have been locked out of the admin panel were trying everything we can to fix this sorry for that guys we have no idea whats going on but we will fix it as soon as we can
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: PN Profile has gone loopy   PN Profile has gone loopy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:58 am

Smile Thanks Jessie. Was just not sure if it was just me or everyone, so thort I'd make u guys aware if nobody did know. I know u guys always do ur best for us
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: PN Profile has gone loopy   PN Profile has gone loopy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
pn lost a month of stuff and admins have been locked out of the admin panel were trying everything we can to fix this sorry for that guys we have no idea whats going on but we will fix it as soon as we can

deja vu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PN Profile has gone loopy   PN Profile has gone loopy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PN Profile has gone loopy
Page 1 of 1