Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 854255221 Squirtle Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1

Go down 
+2
Green Charizard
Aer Dragneel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Hwcms3

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:20 am

I'll start out with the questions.

Quote :
Did you play "Explorers of Time" or "Explorers of Darkness"?
I'll count playing Explorers of Sky several thousands of times as that. So...yes...

Quote :
What's your studying style?
Last minute cramming.....So I'll go with "If I remember to."

Quote :
Have you ever accidentally called a teacher "mom" or "dad"
10-11 times...Yep.

Quote :
Have you ever forgotten you bought something and bought another one?
Yep...

Quote :
You discover a beat-up-looking treasure chest in some ruins. What do you do?
OPEN ITTTT!!!!!

Quote :
Your friends seem to be making plans to hang out, just out of earshot. You think...
I probably wouldn't be able to go anyways...so "no big deal".

Quote :
Hey,what's that? There's someone behind you! So...did you look just now?
But someone really was behind me...how do I respond to this one? I'll say "No way. I didn't fall for it."

Quote :
When you see a switch, do you feel an overwhelming urge to flip it?
I sure do.

Quote :
Do you like karaoke?
No. Flat out no.

Quote :
Are you male or female?
I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION. IT'S SO HARD.

>Male
>Female

Let's go with female.

Quote :
Now your aura will be analyzed. Your aura is the energy that you radiate! Relax. Calm yourself... And now press your fingertip gently on the bow.

My aura is...an elegant violet!

Quote :
You seem to be...the hasty type! You talk quickly! You eat quickly! You walk quickly! People often see you as a hard worker because you're always moving around so fast! But be careful! If you always rush so fast, you may make mistakes more often than others do. And what a waste that would be! Relax every now and then with a nice, deep breath! So, a hasty type like you...

Quote :
Will be a Pikachu!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVGfHUcIQhzBfUmSeiIL04wK18cZ-XI4BbdJwfWTnByU-jp6vunw
Quote :
And finally...Who will be your partner?

I like cyndaquils...but not really in PMD...but I LOVE riolu in this game...So riolu it is!

Soldier the Riolu...
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCC-SqINm8Sgfu7ZFfNoKNVFddR5CpKrv1xyU8GTXi0GjjQtmD5g

Quote :
Ok! That's it! You're all ready to go! You're off to the world of Pokemon! Be strong! Stay smart! And be victorious!

End of Part 1
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Nice guide never got a chance to play sky but I did play time.

though just wondering shouldn't this be in the poke guide section?

Either way nice work Smile
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
Nice guide never got a chance to play sky but I did play time.

though just wondering shouldn't this be in the poke guide section?

Either way nice work Smile

I totally forgot we had one! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Then I hope you don't mind if I move it (I've always wanted to move a topic Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Fine by me
Back to top Go down
Arvold
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:33 am

And as usual you just hit the delete button, despite the fact that I am being perfectly civil and are making constructive criticisms against your walkthrough. I'd care more but I've come to expect such utterly ridiculous censorship from you.

Regardless though, my points that your walkthroughs are boring, dry and largely devoid of any humor and goodness still stand, and no amount of deleting my posts is going to change that. But hey, I'm sure that you know better.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:40 am

Arvold wrote:
And as usual you just hit the delete button, despite the fact that I am being perfectly civil and are making constructive criticisms against your walkthrough. I'd care more but I've come to expect such utterly ridiculous censorship from you.

Regardless though, my points that your walkthroughs are boring, dry and largely devoid of any humor and goodness still stand, and no amount of deleting my posts is going to change that. But hey, I'm sure that you know better.

Would you like to explain how the most dull part of the game can be made sound exciting? Honestly, save your "constructive criticism" until 2 gets up please. >:I

Also, I tend not to like listening to people like you. For many reasons. But I'll listen this time. Just please leave me alone otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:38 am

no fighting guys its just a walkthrough and if its boring dont read it mmk we dont need arguing on something like this is just plain stupid Razz oh and VF if youd like we could make a walkthrough section to put this in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arvold
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Salamander wrote:
Would you like to explain how the most dull part of the game can be made sound exciting? Honestly, save your "constructive criticism" until 2 gets up please. >:I

Also, I tend not to like listening to people like you. For many reasons. But I'll listen this time. Just please leave me alone otherwise.
Ah, the famous "I DON'T VALUE YOUR WRONG OPINION FOR MANY REASONS BUT I THINK I'LL BOTHER TO TAKE TIME AWAY FROM MY BUSY EXISTENCE TO HUMOR YOU" card. Good one.

This is why you're never going to get anywhere with these, you're (sadly) too arrogant to listen to any legitimate criticisms towards your style.

Quote :
no fighting guys

It's not so much fighting as Jay seemingly censoring legitimate criticisms of her walkthroughs and me replying to her civilly.

Quote :
its just a walkthrough and if its boring dont read it mmk
Then nobody's going to read it, except the four or five people who make up this tiny, tiny community.

Quote :
we dont need arguing on something like this is just plain stupid
What? Being civil and making legitimate criticisms is plain stupid?
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:06 pm

this is not being civil your arguing with everything everyone is saying please stop and if no one reads it fine whos cares she has the right to post it without having people be rude to her if you dont stop I will delete your posts and ban you everyone here will accept criticism but we wont accept rude comments so please keep your comments civil and no more picking on her ok
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
no fighting guys its just a walkthrough and if its boring dont read it mmk we dont need arguing on something like this is just plain stupid Razz oh and VF if youd like we could make a walkthrough section to put this in Very Happy

It's fine for now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arvold
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:41 pm

I have a rather hard time reading your posts due to the lack of punctuation, Pokeprincess but nevertheless I will attempt to respond to your points.

Pokeprincess wrote:
this is not being civil your arguing with everything everyone is saying please stop

I'm assuming you're talking about where I called her too arrogant to listen to listen to criticism, which is perhaps rude but that's really how she's been so far.

Quote :
and if no one reads it fine whos cares she has the right to post it without having people be rude to her

Obviously, but I don't think many people would consider my actions rude and so your point doesn't really have a basis.

Quote :
if you dont stop I will delete your posts and ban you

If I may ask, for what reason?

Quote :
everyone here will accept criticism but we wont accept rude comments so please keep your comments civil and no more picking on her ok
Well, here's the problem with that, I am neither being rude nor am I picking on Jay aka Victory Fiend. I have also so far been incredibly civil. So again, your claims don't really have any basis.
Back to top Go down
true american patriot
Rookie
Rookie
true american patriot

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:42 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
this is not being civil your arguing with everything everyone is saying please stop and if no one reads it fine whos cares she has the right to post it without having people be rude to her if you dont stop I will delete your posts and ban you everyone here will accept criticism but we wont accept rude comments so please keep your comments civil and no more picking on her ok
yo you're pretty chill you should join my glorious forum
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:46 pm

true american patriot wrote:
Pokeprincess wrote:

Shaddap. No one on here wants to join OTDD...=I
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:57 am

true american patriot wrote:
Pokeprincess wrote:

thanks but no i love this forum Very Happy

and im sorry arvold but try taking care of a baby and trying to reply to stupid comments like this. please leave it alone ok dont say things the would upset her and she wont have a reason to delete your posts. why would i delete and/or ban you maybe its because you are causing problems by upsetting one of our mods enough that she felt the need to delete the posts. banning doesnt mean youd be gone for good it just means youd be unable to get on the site for a certain amount of time. so please stop or ill start deleting posts k Smile

dont worry VF i wouldnt join their site anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
Arvold
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:56 am

Pokeprincess wrote:
and im sorry arvold but try taking care of a baby and trying to reply to stupid comments like this. please leave it alone ok dont say things the would upset her and she wont have a reason to delete your posts.

Jay doesn't delete posts because they upset her, she deletes them because she doesn't like us.

Quote :
why would i delete and/or ban you maybe its because you are causing problems by upsetting one of our mods enough that she felt the need to delete the posts.

Considering that she doesn't do that your reason for banning me would be pretty silly.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Amateur
Amateur
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:29 am

Question is: why doesn't she like you?

I'm mean, from what I've seen in this post alone, there are plenty of reasons.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:44 pm

well unless you have some photos of what your posts were before she deleted them you have no proof that she wasnt justified in deleting them. i trust our mods here so if she deleted them im sure she had a reason. if she didnt then tell me and ill be glad to deal with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arvold
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
well unless you have some photos of what your posts were before she deleted them you have no proof that she wasnt justified in deleting them. i trust our mods here so if she deleted them im sure she had a reason. if she didnt then tell me and ill be glad to deal with it Very Happy
Just by chance I take screens of all my posts for the very reason that Jay deletes them.

Here we have an example.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 SOHryIA
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:54 pm

well youve just proved my point that she was justified in deleting it. that post is rude mean and on the verge of being bulling i would have deleted it too. it also proves as to why she dislikes you. if you wish to post and not have it deleted do not go on and on about how horrible someone or something is.
Back to top Go down
Arvold
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
well youve just proved my point that she was justified in deleting it. that post is rude mean and on the verge of being bulling i would have deleted it too.

I was not aware that honesty counted as "bullying" I was always under the impression that it was, you know, honesty.

Quote :
it also proves as to why she dislikes you. if you wish to post and not have it deleted do not go on and on about how horrible someone or something is.
And you've just shown why this site will never grow. Although the three hour floodcheck doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 am

wow you must never have been bullied before. i have and thats pretty close to whats happened to me so yeah id say its bullying not honesty. and i honestly dont care if this site wont grow this site is fun for me and growth isnt a big deal having good kind active members is. we dont need thousands of members that never get online or are rude and mean to each other. id rather this site be small and have nice kind people than be big and full of a**holes.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Amateur
Amateur
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:54 am

BOOYA! You said it PokePrincess!
Back to top Go down
Arvold
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
wow you must never have been bullied before. i have and thats pretty close to whats happened to me so yeah id say its bullying not honesty. and i honestly dont care if this site wont grow this site is fun for me and growth isnt a big deal having good kind active members is. we dont need thousands of members that never get online or are rude and mean to each other. id rather this site be small and have nice kind people than be big and full of a**holes.
Then you'll die thanks to a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'.
Although, I guess you're basically already deader than disco.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:02 am

Why are you still hung up over this, RT? Why do you care so damned much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky walkthrough part 1
Page 1 of 1