Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi! What's going on?! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Hi! What's going on?! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Hi! What's going on?! 854255221 Squirtle Hi! What's going on?! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Hi! What's going on?!

Go down 
+2
Jackman
AlexGoesBwarh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexGoesBwarh
Rookie
Rookie
AlexGoesBwarh

Hi! What's going on?! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! What's going on?!   Hi! What's going on?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:42 pm

......Hi. x]
This would be my first pokemon-related forum. What's up?
What makes this place so cool? :3

I'm Alex. Very Happy I'm 16 and a girl. I'm not sure what my favorite pokemon is, there are too many that I really like.
I have Black, Soulsilver, Diamond and Pearl (Although a friend is using it), Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Firered, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, and a couple old games: Yellow, Red, and Gold.
I've yet to catch every Pokemon but I'm getting there!

Last edited by AlexGoesBwarh on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info.)
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: Hi! What's going on?!   Hi! What's going on?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:43 pm

I make this place cool.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Hi! What's going on?! Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Hi! What's going on?!   Hi! What's going on?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Hello! lol!
Back to top Go down
AlexGoesBwarh
Rookie
Rookie
AlexGoesBwarh

PostSubject: Re: Hi! What's going on?!   Hi! What's going on?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Jackman wrote:
I make this place cool.
Lol, oh I see! That makes sense.
Back to top Go down
AlexGoesBwarh
Rookie
Rookie
AlexGoesBwarh

PostSubject: Re: Hi! What's going on?!   Hi! What's going on?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
Hello! lol!
Hi there! Very Happy I love your name.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Hi! What's going on?! 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Hi! What's going on?!   Hi! What's going on?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Welcome to Pokemon Nation Alex Cool its awesome to see that girls also enjoy pokemon as much as a boy those xD.

I am Aegis aka Jito Admin of this site and if you ask what make this place so cool? I will say this place is cool because of the members in this awesome pokemon forum Razz

PS. Your Poke-game collections are mouth dropping Lol
Back to top Go down
AlexGoesBwarh
Rookie
Rookie
AlexGoesBwarh

PostSubject: Thanks   Hi! What's going on?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Aegis wrote:
Welcome to Pokemon Nation Alex Cool its awesome to see that girls also enjoy pokemon as much as a boy those xD.

I am Aegis aka Jito Admin of this site and if you ask what make this place so cool? I will say this place is cool because of the members in this awesome pokemon forum Razz

PS. Your Poke-game collections are mouth dropping Lol

Lol, thanks! And I already like it here.
And yeah, its not bad I guess. Very Happy I've been playing a while and I've gotten a couple games from friends who don't play anymore. I've also done a little pokemon collecting too..like cards and other stuff. I've loved pokemon ever since I was little!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Hi! What's going on?! 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Hi! What's going on?!   Hi! What's going on?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:12 am

yayyy a new girl to talk to hi alex im jessie one of the two mods on here. lets see my list of games is: yellow blue red silver gold ruby sapphire emerald firered leafgreen diamond platinum soulsilver black white pokemon ranger pokemon ranger guardian signs mystery dungeons explores of time and blue rescue team both pokemon stadiums for the n64 hey you pikachu (n64) pokemon snap (n64) and pokemon puzzle league (n64)

i also have one of every original 150 pokemon cards some doubles as well. i also have tons of others Smile

long list Razz but i love pokemon as you can tell. i have even more movies and episodes but theres no way ill list them lol wayyyy to many haha anyways enjoy the site alex and if you need help collecting all the pokemon let me know i have most of them Smile
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Hi! What's going on?! Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Hi! What's going on?!   Hi! What's going on?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:22 am

Hya. I am the Fiend of Victory at your service. I enjoy Wifi battles and have a fear of dittos. My fave pokemon is that li'll ol' Johto starter, Cyndaquil!

I love to read and write and this upcoming March, I'll be turning 13. As of now, I am tackling the Firered gameplay.

The Fiend is out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlexGoesBwarh
Rookie
Rookie
AlexGoesBwarh

PostSubject: Woo!   Hi! What's going on?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:14 am

Pokeprincess wrote:
yayyy a new girl to talk to hi alex im jessie one of the two mods on here. lets see my list of games is: yellow blue red silver gold ruby sapphire emerald firered leafgreen diamond platinum soulsilver black white pokemon ranger pokemon ranger guardian signs mystery dungeons explores of time and blue rescue team both pokemon stadiums for the n64 hey you pikachu (n64) pokemon snap (n64) and pokemon puzzle league (n64)

i also have one of every original 150 pokemon cards some doubles as well. i also have tons of others Smile

long list Razz but i love pokemon as you can tell. i have even more movies and episodes but theres no way ill list them lol wayyyy to many haha anyways enjoy the site alex and if you need help collecting all the pokemon let me know i have most of them Smile

Lol that's pretty awesome! It's nice to meet you!
And okay, I'll let you know if I ever need help. Very Happy I'm actually trying to find a gligar at the moment, I haven't been able to find one in any of my games so far. Lol. x] I dont think theres any in Black.
Back to top Go down
AlexGoesBwarh
Rookie
Rookie
AlexGoesBwarh

PostSubject: Re: Hi! What's going on?!   Hi! What's going on?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:16 am

Victory Fiend wrote:
Hya. I am the Fiend of Victory at your service. I enjoy Wifi battles and have a fear of dittos. My fave pokemon is that li'll ol' Johto starter, Cyndaquil!

I love to read and write and this upcoming March, I'll be turning 13. As of now, I am tackling the Firered gameplay.

The Fiend is out. Very Happy

Cool! It's nice to meet you too. x] We should have a battle sometime. And lol! Maybe drawing a ditto would help you conquer that fear. ;D And yeah, Cyndaquil is pretty awesome! My Typhlosion is one of my best partners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! What's going on?!   Hi! What's going on?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! What's going on?!
Page 1 of 1