Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?* 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?* 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?* 854255221 Squirtle GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?* 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?* Hwcms3

GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?* Empty
PostSubject: GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?*   GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:10 pm

I have been grounded. Yes its common for anyone under the age of 18. Anyways. Ive been grounded for who knows for how long. This morning before I went 2 school. My cousin ratted me out for not doing my project.... that Magikarp! Anyways i found out It will only be 2 points off. I thought it was 10 and told my mom and aunt and that were like WHAT!!!!!! Also they told me 2 give them my DS's. Which i did or my aunt would a have broken them in half like she did with her sons 3 DS's and his PSP. Im home now or well when im typing this. My mom is sleeping. My cousin watching "Dont be afraid of the Dark" and my Aunt is smoking in the car with my other aunt. It was a perfect time 2 get on since aswell I have homework that is needed for the Comp. Besides all of that though. I walk into my room.... and guess what I see? My DS's. Im afriad 2 touch them cause they could be a test of endurance. Im going to wait till like Tonight 2 touch them or when everyone is asleep. Im awesome when its coming 2 be sneeky and Down right Messed up. ^_^ Till i get my laptop back. Forgotten Fighter (Rex) Out!
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?*   GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:21 pm

oh and another thing. With my DS's No one including me knows where my DS's games are! I lose them alot. Shouldnt be that hard 2 find though. There in a case. So yea. Forgotten Fighter (Rex) Out
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?*   GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:36 pm

...Nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?*   GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GROUNDED!!! *From Laptop only?*
Page 1 of 1