Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Woah, so what happened? 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Woah, so what happened? 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Woah, so what happened? 854255221 Squirtle Woah, so what happened? 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Woah, so what happened?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

Woah, so what happened? Hwcms3

Woah, so what happened? Empty
PostSubject: Woah, so what happened?   Woah, so what happened? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 am

So did we just totally decide to abandon the forum and no one told me? I guess if that's the case this won't get a response, but from what has been going on lately,  or rather lack thereof, it wouldn't anyways.

I am sad.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Woah, so what happened?   Woah, so what happened? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Seriousness wrote:
So did we just totally decide to abandon the forum and no one told me? I guess if that's the case this won't get a response, but from what has been going on lately,  or rather lack thereof, it wouldn't anyways.

I am sad.

Hey Ser. It was mostly Jito throwing a hissy fit, deleting the forum, bringing the forum up again. I left because I was pissed. And everyone else left due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Woah, so what happened?   Woah, so what happened? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Salamander wrote:
Seriousness wrote:

I am sad.

Hey Ser. It was mostly Jito throwing a hissy fit, deleting the forum, bringing the forum up again. I left because I was pissed. And everyone else left due to inactivity.
Hello friend! c:

Can you fill me in on the details?
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Woah, so what happened?   Woah, so what happened? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:52 pm

OK. So Jito was pissed because I couldn't really describe to him some certain stuff about the OTTD **** and such. So after tons of warning and me telling him I didn't know how and couldn't explain, he got pissed and deleted the forum. PP and Aurath were able to convince him to bring it back up with a rollback. Eventually the activity took a dump and pretty much everyone left. Jito has cut off pretty much all contact with me. I don't really give a **** anymore, since he decided to be such a big prick.
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Woah, so what happened?   Woah, so what happened? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:34 pm

What couldn't you explain that got him so mad?

Personally, and I'm just gonna be honest here, I had no ties to this website whatsoever. The only reason I even stayed this long was I had a friend or two on this site, and now they are gone, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Woah, so what happened? 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Woah, so what happened?   Woah, so what happened? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Hmm there was more to it than that Rex. But yes, PP and I sorted things. I can't speak on behalf of the other members her, but i'm currently working 6 days a week and have very little spare time to come on here atm. I will return after September once the hours reduce. I run a café and if I don't put the time in... then I wont make any money... :3
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Woah, so what happened?   Woah, so what happened? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:50 am

Seriousness wrote:

Personally, and I'm just gonna be honest here, I had no ties to this website whatsoever. The only reason I even stayed this long was I had a friend or two on this site, and now they are gone, apparently.

I might come back if more people get on.
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Woah, so what happened?   Woah, so what happened? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Aer Dragneel wrote:
Seriousness wrote:

Okay, but what couldn't you explain that got him so mad?
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Woah, so what happened?   Woah, so what happened? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Seriousness wrote:
Aer Dragneel wrote:
Seriousness wrote:

Okay, but what couldn't you explain that got him so mad?

All I know is that I couldn't explain something and he got pissed. I dunno really...
Back to top Go down
true american patriot
Rookie
Rookie
true american patriot

PostSubject: Re: Woah, so what happened?   Woah, so what happened? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:15 pm

lel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woah, so what happened?   Woah, so what happened? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woah, so what happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: General-
Jump to: