Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Means War! School War! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! This Means War! School War! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
This Means War! School War! 854255221 Squirtle This Means War! School War! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

This Means War! School War!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

This Means War! School War! Hwcms3

This Means War! School War! Empty
PostSubject: This Means War! School War!   This Means War! School War! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Im tired oh this jerk trying to think he better then me and my cousin. He thinks he is such a big shot. Ive recently found out that he punched my cousin in the face. I was pissed when I heard that. But what got me sooooo Mad at This Dude and that when he said that and pushed my cousin to the locker... He said *Oh btw i sneeked on* That he wants to fight me. If he fights my ima make sure he regrets it. I might be called the weakest in the school but thats saying untill im Mad. My cousin wieghs about 300 pounds. When im not mad I cant even get him off the ground. When I am mad. I can pick him up and throw him. My Blind Rage might end up me hurting him Real badly. He better stop or ima have to do something to him during Gym..... Mess with me... I dont care... Mess with the people I care for.... Get Ready for a beat down! This all started cause I told him i didnt want him in my house cause it was a mess. Stupid Bisch... Also cause i beated him in his best game. He better run when the fight starts!!!!
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: This Means War! School War!   This Means War! School War! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:31 pm

BTW. He always has people backing him up. I hope they can help him when I get my hands on him or they will end up the same as him when i get done with him. Someone needs to teach this guy a lesson. If ur going to act like a King. Get ready for the Rebels.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: This Means War! School War!   This Means War! School War! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Standing up is the best thing...But fighting...I don't really know....

But if it is that last resort...

Just give him some hard hits. Hit him in the nose then in the mouth. Then if he chases, kick him below. Legs or even stomach.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: This Means War! School War!   This Means War! School War! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Victory Fiend(R) wrote:
Standing up is the best thing...But fighting...I don't really know....

But if it is that last resort...

Just give him some hard hits. Hit him in the nose then in the mouth. Then if he chases, kick him below. Legs or even stomach.
If u knew this dude u would know he will try to fight. Ima warn him first though. Im betting hes going to walk towards me and say something smart. Maybe he will throw a punch. If he does hes going down there. I just dont rush into things though. Ima Warn him. If it goes out of hand *him punching me* Theres going to be his blood on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: This Means War! School War!   This Means War! School War! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Ok
Warning is the best start. If it gets out of hand, just leg sweep him, punch him once and tell somebody.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

This Means War! School War! 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: This Means War! School War!   This Means War! School War! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Actually theres a much better way to deal with that sorta person Rex. Now you might not like the idea, but seriously consider it, its simple, if you gonna fight with him, grab his balls, seriously grab and squeeze, he'll fall down and scream...... gotta do it hard but it works, people wont be in a hurry to mess with you if they know you ain't afraid to crush there man hood. its like being kicked in the balls but it don't stop if you don't let go. Do it hard enough and he wont be able to move.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: This Means War! School War!   This Means War! School War! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:09 pm

.... no comment to what Aurath said..... scratch umm.. Aurath isnt this suppose to be PG rated? by saying that u broke the rule.... uhh.... or is that chat box only??? still... I dont wanna be called "G*y".... uhh maybe things were different back then.... *Rex watches King of the Hill... Where Bobby does that to like 2 or 3 guys..
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

This Means War! School War! 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: This Means War! School War!   This Means War! School War! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Lol trust me it works. I have not fear of being called Gay as i know i'm not, i'm comfortable with my sexuality as well, i have a girlfriend after all. Either that, fight out right which may not end well, talk to a teacher, never seems to work OR just ingore him..... depends really.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: This Means War! School War!   This Means War! School War! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:35 pm

... Only thing I can do is wait... fking. Anti Bully law sucks. It basicly means that if a Weak kid is getting beat on by 5 kids. The 5 kids get in trouble.... now lets change the story a little. lets say if the 5 kids were beating on the 1 kid and and he throws only 1 punch when he was down. They all would be charged for bullying. That isnt bullying thats Self Defense. Which is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Means War! School War!   This Means War! School War! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Means War! School War!
Page 1 of 1