Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Hey everyone 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Hey everyone 854255221 Squirtle Hey everyone 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Hey everyone

Go down 
+2
PokemonNation
pokemonfansince98
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:10 am

hey im new here but huge pokemon fan and will do what i can to help grow the site. my name is jimmy call me watever dont matter to me im 21 like to party the less you remember the better lol. have been watching pokemon since 98 when it started kanto is and always will be best region but im a rookie when it comes to online battles. my fav poke is ash`s charizard or infernape from the cartoon.look forward to getting to know and battleing everyone.

Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Hey everyone 2886tsg

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Awesome choice of pokemons, I'm very known to have a charizard on a team Cool . The names Aegis aka Jito Im one of the Admins of the site, I hope you enjoy your stay here at Pokemon Nation.

Will be seeing ya around, Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:48 am

Smile nice to meet ya jito i wish theyd let ash have charizard and fernape join him in the unova episodes..by chance anyone on here got there hands on a DW charmander? or a shiny one? that you know of
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Hey everyone 2886tsg

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:20 am

Hmm, not that I know of sorry.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Hey everyone 2886tsg

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:36 pm

i have a shiny charizard but i can make you a shiny charmander and jito shame on you Razz you know im the shiny girl i almost always have a shiny whatever lol
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Hey everyone 2886tsg

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Forgot, my apologies >.<
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Hey everyone 2886tsg

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:56 pm

lol its fine jito Razz
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Hey everyone 2886tsg

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Hi Jimmy, i'm Aurath aka the Tokeking. I'm a collector of butterfree......... well actually no, oddly enough i'm a collector of Tokekiss....

I've been playing the pokemon games since 98 ^^ and watching the Anime, i would have to say that Dawns Togekiss is my fave.

We have alot or resident Fire lovers here so i feel you will fit in well. if you would like help training and picking out pokemon gimme a shout, other that a battle between me with a ditto and Jackman and an Amphros that i got him to make to my spacific set up i'm running undefeated on the DS game. ^^

Enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:32 am

that would be cool thanks PP, oh pp i got a shiny arcanine if u dont have one Smile or would just like another one i think its legit not sure though :/..i peronally dont ar or hack i traded for the arcanine on gen4

togekiss is cool for being a normal type not a big fan of the normal type pokes. im always open for suggestions team that im currently useing in random match ups is swampert torrterra scizor infernape ursaring and rhyperior tryin to get a charizard and nidoking up to mess around with. even though char is my fav his stats dont match up well against the sinnoh and unova guys flustrateing they dont boost the older pokes for the new region.. do u guys consider garchom dragonite salamence and the other sweet dragons as "ubers"..i personally hate that tag on the pokes in game i feel any pokemon should be useable aside from legendarys even though they can be beat if u know to plan for them
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Hey everyone Hwcms3

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 am

Hello. I am the Ash K. AND Red of PN. I love fire types too! Cyndaquils are my fave! Anyways. Welcome and enjoy PN!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Hey everyone 2886tsg

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 pm

pokemonfansince98 wrote:
that would be cool thanks PP, oh pp i got a shiny arcanine if u dont have one Smile or would just like another one i think its legit not sure though :/..i peronally dont ar or hack i traded for the arcanine on gen4

id love a shiny arcanine Smile i dont have one yet Razz would you rather me make you a shiny charmander or clone my shiny charazird?
Back to top Go down
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:20 am

k will give u the arcanine for the char..it dont really matter to me which ever is easyiest for you Smile dont mind training the charmander if that is easyer
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Hey everyone 2886tsg

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:50 pm

either way is easy im just not sure if the pokemon i make are able to be used on random matchup so its all up to you.
Back to top Go down
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:29 pm

o ok cloned charizard is good thanks again
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Hey everyone 2886tsg

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:31 am

k ill have it hold one of the stones you need then Smile
Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:41 am

Hello 98/Jimmy welcome to PN.. I'm Neil aka Elekidkid. Hope U enjoy ur stay here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: Trainer/s Intro-
Jump to: