Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
what gen games do you have? 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! what gen games do you have? 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
what gen games do you have? 854255221 Squirtle what gen games do you have? 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

what gen games do you have?

Go down 
+2
Jackman
Pokeprincess
6 posters

Which gen do you have
4th gen
what gen games do you have? Vote_lcap38%what gen games do you have? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
5th gen
what gen games do you have? Vote_lcap62%what gen games do you have? Vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

what gen games do you have? 2886tsg

what gen games do you have? Empty
PostSubject: what gen games do you have?   what gen games do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:16 pm

i need to know what gen games people have so i can start my giveaways but also be fair to those that dont have 5th gen Smile i can do 4th and 5th gen giveaways or just 5th but i need to know who has what first so let me know which you guys prefer. thanks
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: what gen games do you have?   what gen games do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:33 pm

i have both
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: what gen games do you have?   what gen games do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Lol dont have either at the moment Razz
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: what gen games do you have?   what gen games do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 pm

jito is there a way for meto vote both?
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: what gen games do you have?   what gen games do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:41 pm

There isn't =/
Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

PostSubject: Re: what gen games do you have?   what gen games do you have? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 am

hey Jito I thought that last time u have Gen 4??
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

what gen games do you have? Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: what gen games do you have?   what gen games do you have? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:35 am

He did but he... uhh i dont remeber the details i was prb tired when he said it.... hmmm i have both but can only connect to 5th... Also dont expect me 2 post anything .... or be in chat till tuesday cause.... my Thumb hurts... sooooo see ya tuesday
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: what gen games do you have?   what gen games do you have? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:40 am

Shin'en wrote:
He did but he... uhh i dont remeber the details i was prb tired when he said it.... hmmm i have both but can only connect to 5th... Also dont expect me 2 post anything .... or be in chat till tuesday cause.... my Thumb hurts... sooooo see ya tuesday
oh and uhh i need 2 catch up 2 some Zs (sleep) so see ya
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: what gen games do you have?   what gen games do you have? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:14 pm

I lied sorta &_& I need 2 take out my anger of trying 2 get a shiny sinnoh starter.... I NEED A ONLINE TRAINER BATTLE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: what gen games do you have?   what gen games do you have? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Jito i would say Black or White is yur best bet if your going to get back into the game, in terms of a ds the DSI works best for 5th gen.

I have both Gens Jess, but can only connect with 5th Gen although i have now completed my dex ^^

Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: what gen games do you have?   what gen games do you have? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Aurath wrote:
Jito i would say Black or White is yur best bet if your going to get back into the game, in terms of a ds the DSI works best for 5th gen.

Thanks Dameo for the advice, I will keep it in considerations also Congrats on getting a full dex Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what gen games do you have?   what gen games do you have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what gen games do you have?
Page 1 of 1