Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Kigdom Hearts 3 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Kigdom Hearts 3 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Kigdom Hearts 3 854255221 Squirtle Kigdom Hearts 3 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Kigdom Hearts 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Kigdom Hearts 3 2886tsg

Kigdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kigdom Hearts 3   Kigdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:43 am

Hi Guys, ok i know its not Pokemon related and for those of you that have never played Kingdom Hearts you wont know what i mean but i didn't know there was a Kingdom Hearts 3!

I loved Kingdom hearts one and two for the ps2 so if anyone of you haven't played them and have a ps2 go buy them quick, there so good! true you may think 'cartoons is games thats for babys' but just you go buy them, trust me, ones ok but two is epic and now this one!

Heres a trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14zt42F4I7U there are other trailers so give them a watch too! Square Enics knows just how to make an amazing Trailer ^^
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Kigdom Hearts 3 2886tsg

Kigdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kigdom Hearts 3   Kigdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:17 am

Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

Kigdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kigdom Hearts 3   Kigdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:27 am

Hey Damian U've got a good taste in choosing a game!!
I LOVE KINGDOM HEART AND I PLAYED ALL VERSION OF IT(except kingdom heart 3 Razz )
GUYS U'VE GOT TO TRY IT
DS:Kingdom heart 356/2 days
Kingdom heart Recoded
PSP:Kingdom Heart Birth By Sleep
Ps2:Kingdom Heart 1
Kingdom heart reChain of memories
Kingdom heart 2
Ps3 and Xbox(some people say this) Kingdom heart 3 keyblade war
Back to top Go down
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

Kigdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kigdom Hearts 3   Kigdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:20 am

never really played kingdom hearts. the soul caliber series and god of war GTA and NFS had my attention in them days but cartoons are not for babys..im 21 and would preffer to watch cartoons lol give me sports and cartoons and im happy..good game coming out this summer Lollipop Chainsaw got info in my signature thing Smile also good movie march 30th Wrath of the titans sequal to clash of the titans, going to be epic in 3D
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Kigdom Hearts 3 2886tsg

Kigdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kigdom Hearts 3   Kigdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:44 am

Lol Jimmy, you be sure to play any of the kingdom hearts, if you like Final Fantasy like i think most of us do and cartoons, then your will totally love Kingdom hearts. Watch the videos i posted! there so cool X-D
Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

Kigdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kigdom Hearts 3   Kigdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:51 am

I watched it and it's totally epic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kigdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kigdom Hearts 3   Kigdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kigdom Hearts 3
Page 1 of 1