Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
jack beating a gym leader 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! jack beating a gym leader 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
jack beating a gym leader 854255221 Squirtle jack beating a gym leader 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

jack beating a gym leader

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

jack beating a gym leader Empty
PostSubject: jack beating a gym leader   jack beating a gym leader Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:58 pm

As the memory's of Jacks adventure so far pass through his mind he delivers the final strike to the 8th gym leaders pokemon. The gym leader stares at Jack utterly astounded as Jack walks over to him and states "Id like my gym badge now." The gym leader says "You are a truly magnificent pokemon trainer!" as he hands Jack his badge. Jack then triumphantly walks toward the stairs,he then trips and falls down the stairs. After Jack dusts himself off he looks up to find his rival Sydney staring at Jack and declares "You don't deserve that badge you clumsy fool!" "Then how come I have it and you don't?" Asks Jack. Sydney then says staring into the distance "I don't know, I truly don't know."
TO BE CONTINUED

ps I would like u all to know that in this and future stories the character Jackman is funny/goofy and Jack is serious and clumsy

Last edited by Jackman on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

jack beating a gym leader 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: jack beating a gym leader   jack beating a gym leader Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:05 am

Awesome, Thanks for the post Cool
Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

PostSubject: Re: jack beating a gym leader   jack beating a gym leader Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:45 am

Nice one Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jack beating a gym leader   jack beating a gym leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jack beating a gym leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PN Misc. :: Writers Block.-
Jump to: