Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PokeNation Tourny 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! PokeNation Tourny 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
PokeNation Tourny 854255221 Squirtle PokeNation Tourny 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

PokeNation Tourny

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PokeNation Tourny 2886tsg

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Hi Pokemon Nation.

As we haven't had a tourny in a while i thought it might be nice to have one. I know that some of use have problems with Wifi connections too between our Pokemon games. So i propose we have a tourny on Pokemon Online. Post on here if you would like to enter.

The tourny will be held Sunday 8th of April 2012. It will start 5:30pm my time. Thats about 12:30 if your 5 hours behind like i know some of you to be.

Rules will be simple.
No Ubers
Once you are drawn to battle, you have 24 hours from the date the tourny starts to battle your opponent. If they do not show then PM me Just before the 24 hours mark. I will be checking the time on all pms.
Although i would like to base this tourny on PO, you can choose to battle you foe via DS if you can connect.

I hope you will all Join the tourny.
Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:49 pm

I'm in on Pokemon Online!
Back to top Go down

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Still don't have the confidence...
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:11 pm

AX wrote:
Still don't have the confidence...

you can do it ax Smile just try hard if you want id be glad to help you learn how to battle on PO its much easier as you wont have to train them Very Happy

im in Very Happy though i wont be online sunday till about 1ish so my opponent will have to wait a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PokeNation Tourny Hwcms3

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:58 am

>hates PO

Hmm...I CAN battle on PO..but I prefer Wifi. Anyways. I can do both.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:35 am

Hey AX, if you give me the names of two of your pokemon for the tourny i will tell you how to set them up.

I know VF, i don't like PO either but it means we can battle without faulty nintendo WIFI which can be frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PokeNation Tourny Hwcms3

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:27 pm

No restrictions (other than no ubers)? Alright....Pulling out my weapon... BWA HA HA
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Me= Wants to beat the crap outta PO (So count me out (no offence))
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 am

Jackman it will be a mix tourny in terms of if you can battle via DS with someone you can battle that way. You and i can battle via DS if we face off. Its mainly for people that can't connect with others like me a VF.

Lol VF that sounds so wrong! X-D

BTW people of Pokemon Nation in an attempt to drum up intrest i have managed to get Jito to agree to the tourny too X-) he will be battle via PO. He wont be on the Forum but i will be here to relay info to him so he can battle any one hes picked to face ^^ Hope that makes more of you willing to join in.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PokeNation Tourny Hwcms3

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:55 am

wait...The only way the Lati's are ubers are when they hold souldew...do they count in the "no list"
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PokeNation Tourny Hwcms3

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:56 am

Princess Aura wrote:

Lol VF that sounds so wrong! X-D

Wrong as in...Please tell me that wasn't a perverted thought on you part....
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:22 am

Hahaha no no i ment it simply sounds wrong. Its an inuendo
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:23 am

Soul dew Latas do.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PokeNation Tourny Hwcms3

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:02 pm

I probably won't be doing this since I'll be on vaction for the week and probably will be busy unpacking and getting ready for that night. I wish those who enter good luck.
Back to top Go down

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:03 am

(Watch as the prize for winning is a pokemon I would kill for)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PokeNation Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokeNation Tourny   PokeNation Tourny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PokeNation Tourny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PN Pokemon League :: PN Tournament-
Jump to: