Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness 854255221 Squirtle Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness 2886tsg

Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness   Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Hi Pokemon Nation. I have come to own a pokemon mystery dungeon game a few days ago.

I have never really played anything other than the main pokemon games so this will be new to me. Though i could post how things go on here.

If anyone else has a Mysetry Dungeon feel free to post here too ^^

So far I have become a pokemon - Meowth as the quiz said i has a sassy nature.

My partner is a Piplup.

I have done a few missions now and i am up to the part where Koffing, Zubat and Skuntank Join the guild. I am currently lv 14 and my partner is lv 13.

We are currently a Bronze Lv Team

The other pokemon i have are;
Barboach lv 13,
Wooper lv 12,
Machop lv 6,
Lotad lv 11,
Starly lv 8
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness   Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:27 pm

i have a few mystery dungeons as well as the pokemon ranger games and they are really good if you like this one then youll love the ranger games Smile
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness   Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Ah yes...PMD. Rather fun. Anyways. Skuntank, zubat, and koffing are nothing to worry about. I don't necessarily understand why you chose piplup...I mean...it's good for the beginning and all, but as it gets tougher, I'd have suggested use from a fighting or fire type. But anyways. I think you can make all those pokemon fall to their knees asking for mercy from the mighty meowth and piplup. :3
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness   Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Haha Meowth is pretty good. I chose Piplup coz I love it as a pokemon. I woulda picked Mudkip but it wasn't there to choose lol. I have Machop in my team though so I have a fighter with me lol. It's been good so far. Looking forward to seeing how the game turns out.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness   Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Princess Aura wrote:
Haha Meowth is pretty good. I chose Piplup coz I love it as a pokemon. I woulda picked Mudkip but it wasn't there to choose lol. I have Machop in my team though so I have a fighter with me lol. It's been good so far. Looking forward to seeing how the game turns out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness   Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Btw. You probably couldn't find mudkip because you didn't know there was an extra page(s).
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness   Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Lol ow well i'm happy with Piplup.

I am currently lv 21 and Piplup is 21 also. I am training/ exploring Steam cavern, just after replacing the Groudon heart.

I'm finding the game pretty good fun. Its handy to puck it up and do a few floors then put it down when i'm busy.

I have collected a few more pokemon and will post them once i return to the guild and can see what i have. Before i left for this guild mission though i had a lv 16 Machop and a lv 17 Lotad.

I will be sure to give a pokemon ranger a shot after i complete this game Jessie. I will also start a Nuzlock on my pokemon Pearl soon.
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness   Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:52 pm

I have PMD EoD and PMD EoS

I like EoS better though
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness   Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:56 pm

youll love pokemon ranger its great Smile another game ive been really into lately is pokemon puzzle league gameboy color but also on the n64 (lol yeah i know old school) its really good you may like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness   Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery dungeon - explorers of darkness
Page 1 of 1