Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Favourite Rival 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Favourite Rival 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Favourite Rival 854255221 Squirtle Favourite Rival 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Favourite Rival

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

Favourite Rival Hwcms3

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 am

Hi everyone

While being bored at work and posting pictures of a couple of Ash's rivals i thought it would be neat to hear everyones opinion on who their favourite rival from either the anime or games is. Mine is Gary by far but Paul grew on me a lot too.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Favourite Rival 2886tsg

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:29 pm

I liked Richie best. He was good because he was just like Ash.... but better X-D
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Favourite Rival 2886tsg

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:57 pm

i dont think they were really rivals though they were more like good friends
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Favourite Rival Hwcms3

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:53 am

Trip and Gary. Trip because of his snarky attitude and how he was as a little kid.

Gary because well...He's Gary. I mean really. He's got all the awesome pokemon. Like Umbreon. Anyways. I also like Barry. Barry is a klutz. Like me
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

Favourite Rival Hwcms3

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:21 am

I compare Barry to a tornado, he has so much energy and is never standing still and cross his path and he just might fine you lol but he has some pretty powerful pokemon, especially that empoleon of his
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

Favourite Rival Hwcms3

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:30 am

But technically Ash still saw Ritchie as a rival of his Jessie. Like May, they were good friends while travelling but when it came to a battle or tournament there is no doubt that they were fierce rivals.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Favourite Rival 2886tsg

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:28 am

ik but since they were good friends i dont consider them rivals Razz when i think of rival i think hating each other and fighting every time they meet not "hey buddy lets have a battle" lol thats like a battle buddy or a really good friend not a mean hated rival
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

Favourite Rival Hwcms3

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:32 am

i guess everyone has a different view of it...i on the other hand think of a rival as the person you WANT to beat, that person you WANT to battle to prove who is the BEST!! but that's just me
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Favourite Rival 2886tsg

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:57 am

true everyone has a different view of things Razz
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:20 am

I will have to agree on Dialga009 rival choices (Gary / Paul), they both have that same "Im the best" attitude, although Gary has "soften up" on his T-Game (T= trainer).
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

Favourite Rival Hwcms3

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:01 am

that is true hey! when i saw him in sinnoh i was actually quite taken aback by his almost complete personality change....although that might be because he may have actually aged a year opposed to Ash STILL being 10 lol
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Ash.... Why ash why!!!!

Hahah - sorry for the dramatic scene there... Ahem.. In every region Ash visits to - is like hitting the reset button. His knowledge & skills end up in the drain every time he goes on a new region..... It is funny yet Sad how Iris had to remind Ash to weaken the Pokemon before attempting to capture it. So, I have developed a theory that "Ash Ketchum" won't mature until he finally wins a League, If you look closely he only goes to a 'NEW' region after he loosing badly in the league... So in my conclusion he doesn't want to or his will to defeat the league wont let him grow up, So he stay in this stage I like to call "Never Age".

What does everyone think bout this?
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Favourite Rival 2886tsg

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:15 am

Xanxus wrote:
Ash.... Why ash why!!!!

Hahah - sorry for the dramatic scene there... Ahem.. In every region Ash visits to - is like hitting the reset button. His knowledge & skills end up in the drain every time he goes on a new region..... It is funny yet Sad how Iris had to remind Ash to weaken the Pokemon before attempting to capture it. So, I have developed a theory that "Ash Ketchum" won't mature until he finally wins a League, If you look closely he only goes to a 'NEW' region after he loosing badly in the league... So in my conclusion he doesn't want to or his will to defeat the league wont let him grow up, So he stay in this stage I like to call "Never Age".

What does everyone think bout this?

i agree with you on that. ash wont ever grow up till he can beat a league. i also think ash has a horrible memory. in pokemon 4 ever he makes friends with celebi but in zoroak master of illusions he sees celebi again but doesnt remember it at all Razz lol
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

Favourite Rival Hwcms3

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:34 am

hahaha that i so true!

It's either the fact that he loses in every region so he believes he did it wrong and thats why he starts fresh every time in the hopes of doing something different with different pokemon (although his strategies never really change much)....

Or he could possibly be some sort of robot that Oak made to view and catalogue pokemon information without Oak having to actually go into the field Shocked and therefore literally is reset before he enters a new region...

Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

Favourite Rival Hwcms3

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:35 am

i am kidding of course lol!

but you never know....
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Favourite Rival Hwcms3

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:59 am

Professor Oak: Here Ash. Take this pikachu and this anti-aging cream!
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Hahaha, interesting Theory Dialga0009

Lol @ anti-aging cream. That's funny
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

Favourite Rival Hwcms3

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:24 am

lol thanks Xanxus

will have to go back and watch that episode again, starting think maybe there was something else Oak gave Ash and i just wasn't paying attention hahaha
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Favourite Rival 3682486901 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite Rival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Rival   Favourite Rival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Rival
Page 1 of 1