Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  854255221 Squirtle Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JohtoCrobat
Rookie
Rookie
JohtoCrobat

Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  Empty
PostSubject: Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?    Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:36 pm

I was here sometime in December, and then I was away for a month or so, and then I couldn't log back on! So now I've made myself a new account. Except I want the signature that Midori made-- that was so cool. But I can't find her old siggy shop...was it deleted?
Anyway, hi! *waves*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?    Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Hello

Do you play Realm of the Mad God?
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?    Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm too new of a member to recognize you but welcome back! Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  1438087867
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?    Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:34 am

oh the site got deleted and remade thats why sry ann hasnt come back yet Sad
Back to top Go down
JohtoCrobat
Rookie
Rookie
JohtoCrobat

PostSubject: No, I'm afraid not   Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:37 am

I have a couple of accounts on other MMORPGs, but none of them are browser based. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?    Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 am

Hi JC, i am also too new a member like GC to know you, but it's nice to meet you and welcome back.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?    Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Welcome back to Pokemon Nation JC ^^ Its great to have another old member back with us X-)

Ok a few things have happened. The old PN was shut down. Not sure why but it was, all that stuff was lost along with all our members.

This is a relativly new PN. Some of us you will recongnise some of us you wont.

Unfourtunatly Jito our founder has left us. leaving the site to Jess (PokePrincess) and Me, Aurath. This account has taken half of Jesses and half of my name to form Princes Aura X-)

Welcome back JC. hope you find the site to your liking, please feel free to try for gym leader X-) or start your own lolen adventure ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?    Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody remember me? ..Anybody?
Page 1 of 1