Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon Time Travel (not the G/S time machince either) 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokemon Time Travel (not the G/S time machince either) 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokemon Time Travel (not the G/S time machince either) 854255221 Squirtle Pokemon Time Travel (not the G/S time machince either) 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokemon Time Travel (not the G/S time machince either)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icehydros
Amateur
Amateur

Pokemon Time Travel (not the G/S time machince either) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Time Travel (not the G/S time machince either)   Pokemon Time Travel (not the G/S time machince either) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:48 am

I was just on the GTS and traded a piplup for a poochyena. I checked its stats and noticed that it had been hatched from an egg recieved on January 8. (date of hatching too.) Sounds normal, until you see the year. Thus poochyena comes from the near end if the century: 2087. Apparently pokemon will still be around 75 years from now. Wonder how many regions and pokemon there will be?
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

Pokemon Time Travel (not the G/S time machince either) Hwcms3

Pokemon Time Travel (not the G/S time machince either) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Time Travel (not the G/S time machince either)   Pokemon Time Travel (not the G/S time machince either) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:06 am

lol talk about future sight
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Time Travel (not the G/S time machince either)
Page 1 of 1