Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guess who's baaaaack? 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Guess who's baaaaack? 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Guess who's baaaaack? 854255221 Squirtle Guess who's baaaaack? 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Guess who's baaaaack?

Go down 
+2
Green Charizard
TyphlosionMaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TyphlosionMaster
Rookie
Rookie
TyphlosionMaster

Guess who's baaaaack? Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's baaaaack?   Guess who's baaaaack? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:38 pm

It's the cool flame that can't be doused. The raging tempest that can't be blown away. It's here. The Typhlosion masterrrrrrrrrrr. Is back! afro
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Guess who's baaaaack? Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's baaaaack?   Guess who's baaaaack? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Welcome back I like your Pic Guess who's baaaaack? 1438087867
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's baaaaack?   Guess who's baaaaack? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Welcome back dude. U might not remember me. but its Rex/N Ur Good Old *Or well use 2 be* Story Teller. Personally no one has been making Stories for a while... i might have 2 fix that :/
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's baaaaack?   Guess who's baaaaack? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Hello hello. I am the cyndaquil loving, Fire type gym leader, and the official Red and Ash K. of PN. Pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
TyphlosionMaster
Rookie
Rookie
TyphlosionMaster

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's baaaaack?   Guess who's baaaaack? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Thank you all for the welcome. Fiend I look forward to seeing which of us is a better fire type user. I'll just give a fair warning now to everyone who doesn't know me. I am a hothead with a fiery passion for battling and training.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's baaaaack?   Guess who's baaaaack? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:38 am

TyphlosionMaster wrote:
Thank you all for the welcome. Fiend I look forward to seeing which of us is a better fire type user. I'll just give a fair warning now to everyone who doesn't know me. I am a hothead with a fiery passion for battling and training.

I am typically short fused. And once lit, can be explosive. :3
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Guess who's baaaaack? 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's baaaaack?   Guess who's baaaaack? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Hahaha and i watch ovr it all with Joy at my side. Welcome back Ty. YOu may remember me as Aurath, Pokeprincess and myself are now the Admins of PN hence the name, its half of PP's and half of mine. I have changed tack and now run with normal type pokemon and i hold the Flying type gym leader, seeing as Togikiss is my fave pokemon.

Its good to have you back and i hope you find some cool battles.
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's baaaaack?   Guess who's baaaaack? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:44 am

Awesome Avatar Ty!! blue flame is sure the hottest. i'm still fairly new here but its always great to meet new ppl. Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's baaaaack?   Guess who's baaaaack? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's baaaaack?
Page 1 of 1