Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Fun Game Rude People 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Fun Game Rude People 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Fun Game Rude People 854255221 Squirtle Fun Game Rude People 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Fun Game Rude People

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Fun Game Rude People Hwcms3

Fun Game Rude People Empty
PostSubject: Fun Game Rude People   Fun Game Rude People Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:13 am

I just found this Super fun game XD. Its Rly Rly Fun. its called S4 Leauge XD. I love all the fighting Twisted Evil But there Rude people in the game lol. One guy gets mad at me for putting a Turrent Down.... when he did the same thing ~_~ that.... doesnt make sense does it? Now hes stalking me sayin how Bad i am. I laugh n tell him 2 get a life XD. Theres another guy who gets an attiude with me cause me n 4 other people was talking about Winnie the Pooh. This game is full of hatas...... But u know what XD. I LOVE HATAS CAUSE in a way there Jelly. ^_^ lol. Well... yea... thats it mainly XD. I thought some other guy was mad at me... but turns out... Since i was the Healer of the Team n Mass Supporter *Also i had a Assult Rifle that Pretty killed everyone till it ran out of ammo same with the turrent* he knew i was there supply core on winning... n he was right XD
Back to top Go down

Fun Game Rude People
Page 1 of 1