Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Code of Stoerm 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! The Code of Stoerm 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
The Code of Stoerm 854255221 Squirtle The Code of Stoerm 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

The Code of Stoerm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

The Code of Stoerm Hwcms3

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:09 pm

1. You must never say "hi" right away when you enter the chatbox. It makes you look polite.

2. Punting togepis is the official "handshake".

3. You must always have a fire type. If you do not, the Cyndaquil army has the authority to torch you.

4. You must always hug arcanines.

5. You must consider waffles the best food

6. You must preorder every pokemon game

7. You must punt togepis

~MORE TO BE ADDED~
Back to top Go down

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:37 pm

The Code of Stoerm Challenge-Accepted
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

The Code of Stoerm 2886tsg

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm

If i catch ANYONE punting Togipi's in chat i'm go on a killing spree, all Squartles and cyndaquil first The Code of Stoerm 506196479
Back to top Go down

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Princess Aura wrote:
If i catch ANYONE punting Togipi's in chat i'm go on a killing spree, all Squartles and cyndaquil first The Code of Stoerm 506196479

D:
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Hard Core Aurath... But then again hes the Togi king
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:26 pm

lol yeah he is. ill help too i love togis they are beautiful and cute all at the same time Smile plus we can attack with this cutie >>>> very happy Razz anyone punts togis ill let them loose lol
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:12 pm

The Code of Anti-Stoerm

1. You must always say "hi" right away when you enter the chatbox. It makes you look polite.

2. Punting Cyndaquil is the official "handshake".

3. You must always have a normal type. If you do not, the togepi army has the authority to tickle you.

4. You must never hug arcanines.

5. You must consider pancakes the best food

6. You must order every pokemon game after it is released

7. You must punt cyndaquil
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
The Code of Anti-Stoerm

1. You must always say "hi" right away when you enter the chatbox. It makes you look polite.

2. Punting Cyndaquil is the official "handshake".

3. You must always have a normal type. If you do not, the togepi army has the authority to tickle you.

4. You must never hug arcanines.

5. You must consider pancakes the best food

6. You must order every pokemon game after it is released

7. You must punt cyndaquil

i love that one Razz ill get the togi army to tickle everyone lol very happy very happy very happy

though i would hug arcanines they are soooo cute Very Happy and idk if i could punt cyndaquils there sooo cute. i doubt i could punt any pokemon Razz
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:16 pm

I'll eat all Cyndarquils coz they look tasty.... then again i'd eat anything if i was hungry...... Arcanine would make a nice rug me thinks ^^ nom nom
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:21 am

Green Charizard wrote:
The Code of Anti-Anti-Stoerm

1. You musn't always say "hi" right away when you enter the chatbox. It makes you look polite.

2. Punting eevee and togepis is the official "handshake".

3. You must always have a fire and electric type. If you do not, the snorlax army has the authority to sit on youyou.

4. You must hug arcanines.

5. You must consider waffles and macaroni and steak the best food

6. You must pre-order every pokemon game.

7. You must punt eevee and togepis.

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:49 am

mmmm macaroni and steak yummy but why punt adorable lil eevees they dint do anything wrong Sad The Code of Stoerm 3089387493 The Code of Stoerm 2551708107
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Dont Worry PP. My Ambipom, Scrafty, Mienshao, n Swampert army will protect Every single eevee from people who accept TCoS. Also this goes towards Togepi's Aurath. Im pretty sure Non of VF's pokemon can handle my Pokemon Team.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Also if that doesnt work ill send my army of Wonder Guard Sableyes 2 Protect them ^_^ N the leader of the Sableyes that one that defeated VF's Squirter will use Imprison 2 stop most moves that make them confused ^_^ n Finally I have a squad leaders of Defensive Army. My Ice Rock Fighting Teams will lead the Armys n stop any harm to Eevees n Togepis
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Rex wrote:
Also if that doesnt work ill send my army of Wonder Guard Sableyes 2 Protect them ^_^ N the leader of the Sableyes that one that defeated VF's Squirter will use Imprison 2 stop most moves that make them confused ^_^ n Finally I have a squad leaders of Defensive Army. My Ice Rock Fighting Teams will lead the Armys n stop any harm to Eevees n Togepis

I can't tell you what I have planned to beat those two.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Victory Fiend wrote:
Rex wrote:

I can't tell you what I have planned to beat those two.
:/ U cant beat my Fighting Team XD.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Victory Fiend wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:
The Code of Anti-Anti-Stoerm

1. You must always never not say "hi" right away when you enter the chatbox. It makes you look polite.

2. Punting cyndaquils and squirtles is the official "handshake".

3. You must always have a rock and/or ground type. If you do not, the togepi and other cute baby pokemon army (T.A.O.C.P.A.) has the authority to tickle you to death.

4. You must hug bidoof.

5. You must worship the pancake. FORGET WAFFLES EXIST

6. You must pre-order every pokemon game after they are released.

7. You must punt cyndaquils and squirtles.

Fixed

Fixed for real
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Come at me.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Nah. ur the one with the army come at us Me PP n PA the strongest on Pokemon Nation! n GC.... *Jk GC ur Strong aswell*
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Rex wrote:
Nah. ur the one with the army come at us Me PP n PA the strongest on Pokemon Nation! n GC.... *Jk GC ur Strong aswell*

So you are saying I am not strong?
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Rex wrote:

thank you for thinking im strong Smile
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Secret is... I only have Stoerm and General left. The game I had my army on corrupted recently.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Victory Fiend wrote:
Secret is... I only have Stoerm and General left. The game I had my army on corrupted recently.

awww im sorry to hear that Sad its no fun when a game you love get corrupted.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
Victory Fiend wrote:

They were so small and adorable...:'(
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:15 am

Victory Fiend wrote:
Pokeprincess wrote:
Victory Fiend wrote:

They were so small and adorable...:'(

that they are i love The Code of Stoerm 1357492304 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Code of Stoerm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of Stoerm   The Code of Stoerm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Code of Stoerm
Page 1 of 1