Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! 854255221 Squirtle Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! Hwcms3

Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner!   Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Currently i have $20 n i heard the game is $30 *$29.99* on Friday my Grand ma said shes going to give me some money normally when she does she gives me an 5,10, or 20. if its a 5 or 10 ima have 2 wait till July 1st to get the game. If she gives me an 20 ima go right to the store and buy it. So Close to buyin Pokemon Conquest i can taste it @_@
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner!   Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:29 pm

My birthday is in 5 days so I hoping to get then and if not I'll have plenty of money to buy it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner!   Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 am

OMG YES HANBEI WILL BE IN THE GAME AND SO WILL GRACIA! i think Pp will get this game cause your 1st pokemon is an Eevee *serebii* I also like what they did 2 Hanbei o.o Hanbei also is a laid back guy. Everyone from SWC is in it Very Happy but most of them look like kids xD
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner!   Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 pm

you are right rex i wanna get the game (not just cause the eevees though) i have a password for eevees so i can get tons Smile it looks awesome ive wanted it since it was released in japan its my favorite type of gameplay Very Happy i just cant afford it right now as its the end of the month and my phone bill is due the 6th ($50) so i have to save for that Razz if im lucky my fiance might buy it for me Smile if i beg Razz lol
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner!   Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:35 pm

-Plays the theme when you get a Gym Badge- I GOT POKEMON CONQUEST! Its @_@ right now. I just got one of my Warriors pokemon 2 evolve. All i gatta say is When u get 2 Pugilis. full out attack might now be your best answer i went out on a Separate n Destroy tactic. Even tho Eevee was my strongest n was knocked out with 1 hit. I was like No.... after he took down Eevee..... i thought i was going 2 lose but then I got one of his warriors pokemon burnt. Then im like here we go. I used Eevee, Jigglypuff, Charmander, Tepig, Pansage n joltik. Be cafeful when u get 2 Pugilis due to Eevee n Jigglypuff will be at an huge disadvantage cause its a fight type area. Takatora is pro @_@ just sayin xD. anyways it shouldnt be that hard. i was scared at 1st but mainly u just gatta get his pokemon burned n make sure they dont ----------- for 5 turns or u lose. o.o im not goin 2 be a huge spoiler. just givin out hints 2 beat it since i was rly close 2 losin. oh if u wanna know how i did it Message me Very Happy . There is alot 2 do in the game. Right now im Gettin my Armies ready. I already told u my 1st Army. Now im tryin 2 work on the other 7 XD
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner!   Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 am

I FOUND AN EEVEE!!!! But i killed it...... or made it faint..... Eh. Eevees >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner!   Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Conquest is right around the corner!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: General-
Jump to: