Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! 854255221 Squirtle IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!

Go down 
+2
Green Charizard
Pokeprincess
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! 2886tsg

IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 am

we really need more activity on here i havent been on much due to health problems lately but i was looking through the chatbox and memberlist and hardly anyones been online/on the chatbox. i think we need a tourny, giveaway, or something to make us more active. im also thinking of reopening the new members to improve our chances of being more active. please guys anything you can think of to make us more active would be great Smile thanks

~ PP Out IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! 2551708107
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Well there was that grand re-opening tournament that we talked about in the feedback section.

Also I think that reopening new members would help. I would happily advertise it on yahoo answers. Of course if we did that we might have more spammers so you and PA would have to be active enough to ban them or figure out a way to let the mods ban them.

Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Sorry for my inactivity, I was moving.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:03 pm

All i gatta say is... Darn u PP u started a Chain reaction of people moving XD
Back to top Go down
icehydros
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:07 pm

thats true. i moved twice in 3 months. i just got internet back a week or two ago.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Darn Thats fast .-. How come u only stayed there for 3 months. The house wasnt big enough or did u find a house bout the same size n cheaper
Back to top Go down
icehydros
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:04 pm

the first move was from the motel to the house and there were problems with the roommate so we came back to the motel.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:12 pm

ts not my fault i had to move out my daughter had to live with me in my room and it was like hoarders in there with all her toys and clothes and my stuff i couldnt stand it anymore XD plus my fiance and i needed to move it together to take care of her it was wayyyy to hard all alone.

gc lets get the tourny deaitls worked out cause as of now new members is back on! as well as mods are able to delete posts but theres no way for you guys to ban members so if a spam war does happen youll need to delete as many posts as you can and find their ip address and email it to me so i can ban and delete them. hopefully we wont have any spam problem but if we do ill deal with it asap.

ps im glad to see everyone thats had to move so far is getting back online Smile thanks for the loyalty guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Here are the rules I suggest for the tourny

-No ubers

-6 v. 6

-Single or Double battle (can't decide maybe leave it up to a poll)

-No more than one of the same type of pokemon on a team (Ex: can't have two charizards on the same team)

-No more that one of the same item (Ex: can't have two pokemon with leftovers)

-No hacks

Thats all I can think of for right now anyone else have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
icehydros
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:10 am

lv caps? like different lv entries and champs for each?
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:28 am

I Like the sound of the rules GC but how about we mix things up a little?

6 v 6

Rotation battle.

No Hacks.

No Ubers

No more than 1 of each item.

Only a little change but we have never had a rotation battle before.

The only thing we need to be aware of is the lack of intrest from PN members for the last tourny and the connection problem......... I.E mine.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Alright I don't have much experience in rotation battle but it sounds like fun.

Even though the last tournament wasn't a great success if I remember correctly the one before it did pretty well and is bound to be an even better success if we can get more people.

As for connection problems maybe two divisions like we tried in the last tournament.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:54 pm

great ideas guys i love the rotation battle idea and yes gc we should have part PO and part ds that way anyone can join. we will need to advertise to get more new members to join though. hopefully adds wont attract spammers Sad try advertising on fb we can get a lot of members wanting a tourny on there.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:28 pm

I was thinking of advertising this on yahoo answers and was wondering how this sounded before I posted anything.

Quote :
Question Topic: Looking for a place to trade, battle, and talk Pokemon?

Then try Pokemon Nation

Pokemon Nation forum is a site where many can join with other people that like Pokemon as much as they do. We do battles, trade, writing stories for our made up pokemon region the Lolen region and much more.

Our membership is currently small and we are looking for new members so please take a look. https://pokemonnation.forumotion.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:56 pm

sounds good to me though i think you should add in that we do tournys as well on both PO and DS. i hope it gets us more members Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Alright I'll add that and start advertising Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:54 pm

great lets hope we get some new members Smile
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Looks good GC. Add the tourny part and your good to go. Should be good..... O.o i'm gonna have to fine=d my DS and my copy of pokemon black..... and maybe try and get some EV training in.......
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 pm

yeah same here i need to see if mine will even connect anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Hope it can Jessie, you and i still need to face off our Eeveelotions O.O
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:57 pm

oh yeah lol i was gona make them but havent had the chance since the site i make pokemon on is still down Sad i guess ill just try to breed or something. i just dont know if ill have the time to breed the exact genders with shiny and whatnot i want Razz
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Lol hes still trying to build a new software pack huh? well i hope hes done soon. Then you can start give away again.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:21 am

ik i miss makeing pokemon for the giveaways i wanna do my whos that pokemon again Sad
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:01 am

I could help you with that PP saying if u need help Razz
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:58 pm

true you know i never thought of that Razz lol id do 4th gen giveaways but i dont know how to make them plus not many people have 4th gen anymore tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: General-
Jump to: