Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I'm back and happy as heck! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! I'm back and happy as heck! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
I'm back and happy as heck! 854255221 Squirtle I'm back and happy as heck! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

I'm back and happy as heck!

Go down 
+2
Green Charizard
Aer Dragneel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

I'm back and happy as heck! Hwcms3

I'm back and happy as heck! Empty
PostSubject: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:04 pm

After a 2 week vacation from the confines of my house, I'm back home and ready to try and become more active! So...What happened?
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Welcome back! Very Happy

I don't think much happened while you were gone. PP reopened new members so we might get some new users around here
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Cool! How've you been?
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Wait wait! I just noticed I can moderate now! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:24 pm

I've been fine not much changed at all.

Glad you can moderate now It's about time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
I've been fine not much changed at all.

Glad you can moderate now It's about time Laughing

Yeah. I'm doing fine too...Although I should probably start on that 1 page essay about The Lottery
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

I'm back and happy as heck! 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:04 pm

welcome back vf i was wondering what had happened to you. glad your back Very Happy yeah i fixed it so mods can mod the most used fourm topics didnt have time to go through all of them but if theres ever an issue in the lesser used topics ill update them so mods can mod them as well.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Welcome Back VF, hope you enjoyed your time away. Theres a few things, but if you look through the past posts you will see whats gone on. Theres a Pokemon nation Fackbook page and we are ment to talk to the founder about joining together.Other than that were talking about a new tourny and thats about your lot ^^ Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Welcome back Everyone on PN is rdy with there welcome back hugs
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:54 am

Welcome back VF.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Cool. And I'm sorry about the Silver C... Anyways thanks! Btw. When was the last time Leepokemon was on? I can't call him but I'm trying to catch him online
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:27 pm

i dont think hes been on his account yet.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Hey VF, according to his account he hasn't been on since the 4th. Maybe you could email him? go to his Profile, click contact and then email? See if you can get him that way?
very happy
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Ive been keepin contact with Lee. he wants some pokemon from me. I should get back 2 making them. Ive been so Lazy with makin pokemon now. Errr... wait I made them XD i just never sent them 2 my game
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 pm

The last thing we talked about was Gurren Lagann, He asked me what Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was, The only was i could answer that was 2 say, u gatta watch the show lol. after that i dont know where he went
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Hes probabaly holed up watching the show X-D
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Funny u said that, He told me he was going 2 watch the show n, That was on th 4th. So maybe he did but hey u shouldnt be talkin like that bout our members Razz U should only be talkin about them like that if there watching Pokemon XD
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:45 pm

id hole up to watch pokemon Razz but not for days lol
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:11 pm

I sure hope he hasn't gone back to his stepmother...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back and happy as heck!   I'm back and happy as heck! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back and happy as heck!
Page 1 of 1