Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
no more online battles :( 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! no more online battles :( 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
no more online battles :( 854255221 Squirtle no more online battles :( 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

no more online battles :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

no more online battles :( 2886tsg

no more online battles :( Empty
PostSubject: no more online battles :(   no more online battles :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:30 am

well turns out since we have a wpa access code instead of a wep i can no longer get on wifi with my ds. stupid nintendo Mad so as of now i will no longer be able to battle trade or even use the GL intill i get my 3DS XL (my bday gift from my fiance Very Happy ) so if im to do any whos that pokemon ill either have to have someone else give away the pokemon or itll have to just be "for fun" sorry guys Sad

~ PP Out no more online battles :( 2551708107
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: no more online battles :(   no more online battles :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:51 am

is not that bad since you are going to get 3ds xl soon. another note, call your internet service bout the acces code im sure they can help you change it to wep. Gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: no more online battles :(   no more online battles :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 am

didnt think of that Razz ill try that hopefully i can get it to work then but if not oh wells as im getting the 3DS XL in november (long time but well worth the wait Smile )
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: no more online battles :(   no more online battles :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:10 am

Aww 4 month isn't that long my friend hehe, Hope they do! let us know the news Razz
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: no more online battles :(   no more online battles :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 am

yeah not to bad but still long Razz ill let you guys know if it works Smile
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: no more online battles :(   no more online battles :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 am

Deal Cool
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: no more online battles :(   no more online battles :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:33 am

Hey Jessie, I'm sure that a WEP key is standard and should be provided with your router O.o If its not stuck onto the bottom of the router then you should maybe ring your provider...... Its odd though because is my country a WEP code is standard lol.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

no more online battles :( Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: no more online battles :(   no more online battles :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Thats the reason Y i cant play 4th gen. u know u can change WPA 2 WEP I think. anyways looks like ur going 2 need a DSI n 3DS since they can use WPA.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: no more online battles :(   no more online battles :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:25 pm

well if i cant change it ill be getting the 3DS XL in november so ill be back battling soon.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: no more online battles :(   no more online battles :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Is there no way for your company to get your a WEP code Jessie? Its gonn be sad if youcan't access the tourny unless you use PO....
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

no more online battles :( Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: no more online battles :(   no more online battles :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:08 pm

When is the tourny anyways? I wanted to make sure to get some practice rotation battles in before it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: no more online battles :(   no more online battles :( Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:39 am

im gonna call em tommorow and hopefully they can if not i guess ill be in the tourny for PO.

tourny can be whenever you want but id say at least a few weeks so that people can get ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no more online battles :(   no more online battles :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no more online battles :(
Page 1 of 1