Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Introduction. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Introduction. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Introduction. 854255221 Squirtle Introduction. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Introduction.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Hi I'm Jito I'm 22, and a nerd I admit! My favorite video games would have to be Zelda, pokemon, and super smash bros melee. Um, I have a fat cat named Charlie, and a fish. Im currently living in the states, As soon I get myself a copy of Pokemon 5th gens I will be available for battle. Cheers Cool

Last edited by Jito on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Introduction. 2886tsg

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:55 pm

hi ariel i love your name its so cute. im jessie one of the mods on here. if you have a wii maybe we could challenge each other at ssb lol. i have a fish as well what kinda fish do you have? were trying to get a cat as well but shes not too fat lol but if she comes to live with us shell get fat cause we really spoil our family Razz well i hope you enjoy the site Very Happy ps i love your profile pic Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Introduction. Hwcms3

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:04 am

Hi I'm Green Charizard mod and steel gym leader of pokemon nation. I also have pets but if I list them all I'll be on all night Laughing enjoy your stay here at pokemon nation!
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:05 am

Lol yeah we spoil our cat aswell, my fishy is a betta fish got it as a gift by someone Embarassed
thank for your warm welcome Jessie!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Introduction. 2886tsg

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:08 am

lol ik that gc i have 2 ferrets a bunny and a fish but i used to have tons of pets Razz

awesome i have a beta to Smile i love those little guys. sooo cute and when you get the side by side tanks and let them see each other (but not get to each other) its the most fun you can have with a fish Razz lol np ariel im glad you joined we always love meeting new pokemon fans like us Smile
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:08 am

Green Charizard wrote:
Hi I'm Green Charizard mod and steel gym leader of pokemon nation. I also have pets but if I list them all I'll be on all night Laughing enjoy your stay here at pokemon nation!

nice too meet you Green Charizard thanks for the welcomez, oh yeah you should definitely open a petting zoo Surprised
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Introduction. 2886tsg

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:11 am

ooo petting zoo id totally come to that Razz lmao
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

Introduction. Hwcms3

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:11 am

Hello im Rex *Hoping 2 soon change my name 2 Hanbei* The Rock type Gym leader n Fighting Type Master. U might be sayin what Rock type Gym Leader n Fighting Type Master? When i tryed for Fighting Type GL it didnt work out but my team was a hand ful. when it tryed for Rock my team was under estimated n i got the spot. Im the Mod n the one who got the Story tellers block running *but then people messed with my ideas n now well.... I left the Story Tellers Block n became a mod* Sadly the Story tellers Block is slowly Fading away n I might have 2 fix that :/ but then there would be 2 conflicting stories so im not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:16 am

Shocked looooong intro. Hi Rex nice meeting you! is Hanbei the character on your avatar thingy? I love story! really hope to read some of your stories! Introduction. 983691676
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

Introduction. Hwcms3

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:18 am

Yea Hanbei Takenaka is his full name or well its rly Takenaka Hanbei. the name is backwards. i think.
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:28 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Introduction. 2886tsg

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:31 am

rex you should go back to story telling i loved your stories Smile
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

Introduction. Hwcms3

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:35 am

Ok which reminds me, PP i still gotta work on ur "How we Meet Story" with u n ur Fiance
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Introduction. 2886tsg

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:56 am

oh yeah i was looking forward to that lol so much so that i made my own XD
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:38 am

Hi im Xanxus aka X nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Nice to meet you Xanxus, Beast signature you have there. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.   Introduction. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction.
Page 1 of 1