Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
King of the story tellers is coming back. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! King of the story tellers is coming back. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
King of the story tellers is coming back. 854255221 Squirtle King of the story tellers is coming back. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

King of the story tellers is coming back.

Go down 
+2
Pokeprincess
N
6 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

King of the story tellers is coming back. Hwcms3

King of the story tellers is coming back. Empty
PostSubject: King of the story tellers is coming back.   King of the story tellers is coming back. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:56 am

Yep Yep Im coming back with my stories. I think there even better now. Also im not going 2 follow the current story line. Ima follow my own story line. There will be 3 Main stories. Rex, Aurath, But we are missing a 3rd Main story line. We have Rex Leader of Team Alpha n Aurath Guardian of the Forest. Now we need a 3rd char for the Title, The Strongest Trainer N also please pick your first pokemon. PP u will be discluded from becoming a 3rd main char sadly. But u will have ur spot in most of the Stories in Rex's n Auraths side. Not so much as the 3rd Main char since he/she will be heading off trying 2 get the Gym Badges while Rex n Aurath travel together for most of the story. Also PP ill start working on you "how we meet" Story with u and your Fiance. Ima also repost my Stories I already have posted besides my crazy ones Razz n the cross over battles which i will continue soon.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: King of the story tellers is coming back.   King of the story tellers is coming back. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:16 am

Also PP dont worry due 2 u not being able 2 be chosen as a main char Razz all of ur Eevee evolutions will be shiny ^_^
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

King of the story tellers is coming back. 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: King of the story tellers is coming back.   King of the story tellers is coming back. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:44 am

kooleo Very Happy sounds good to me would you like me to re add you to the story tellers group?
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: King of the story tellers is coming back.   King of the story tellers is coming back. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:50 am

if u want 2. that will be ok since im making more stories
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: King of the story tellers is coming back.   King of the story tellers is coming back. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:52 am

k ill add you now
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: King of the story tellers is coming back.   King of the story tellers is coming back. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:36 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: King of the story tellers is coming back.   King of the story tellers is coming back. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:32 am

can i be a main character???? PLZ? PLZ? PLZ? PLZ? PLZ? PLZ????
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: King of the story tellers is coming back.   King of the story tellers is coming back. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:20 am

Lol Jackman, now only if your a good boy and eat all your greens X-D
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: King of the story tellers is coming back.   King of the story tellers is coming back. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Aurath wrote:

Lol
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: King of the story tellers is coming back.   King of the story tellers is coming back. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Aurath wrote:

lmao XD nice one damian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the story tellers is coming back.   King of the story tellers is coming back. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the story tellers is coming back.
Page 1 of 1