Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? 854255221 Squirtle Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader?

Go down 
5 posters

Should PP be given a chance?
Yes
Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Vote_lcap100%Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Vote_lcap0%Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Hwcms3

Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader?   Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Ok im just throwing this out there. Before anyone says anything i think its right to give our Admin a chance to be a Gym leader of her Favorite pokemon Evolutions Eevee. She has been around since Aurath and shes an Admin, She is currently having problems with connecting with her DS lite. Also were Pokemon Nation we should try to spice things up for challengers who expect everything to be normal. It would be a great challenge to face a gym leader like that. Im just throwing this idea out cause I feel like Pokemon needs a little more challenging GL then mainly 1 type. So What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader?   Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Firstly I think that saying we need something more challanging than one type gym leaders is a touch rash. I ban Ice from my gym and i'm covered from electric with some of my pokemon, making my pokemon harder to kill. I think its a good idea Rex but we have already told Jackman in the past that he can't use anything other than his one type..... The idea of a gym is to test a traniers skill and a single type will not always give a trainer the advantage....
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader?   Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Hm well no fun in that Aurath, U gatta take chances sometimes n also its just a game. if we cant do that, We should give her a rank atleast, Kinda boring not havin a Gym with more then 1 type mainly in my opinon.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader?   Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Maybe not gym leader but what about that mini battle section that is currently locked?

If PP wanted to I don't see why she couldn't open up a mini gym there. I guess it doesn't really matter til she gets her connection back but it's a thought.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader?   Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Great Idea GC Great Idea.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader?   Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:14 pm

I know you disagree with me Rex, but a gym is founded to test a traniers metal agasints pokemon type. The gym is typically suited for one type helping the gym leader to focus on there pokemon.

We all love Jessie, She has been on of the longest known members of PN, along with myself and i would love for her to have a gym, but I also feel Pokemon has a right to uphold its tradition of single types. There is not a single gym, that has a mixture of types and if i recall the elite four are the same apart from maybe 2 or 3 exceptions. Also if we allow one member to have a mixed gym, why sould we all be bound by types? We become gym leader by showing our power with that set type. Were the rules not relaxed, i would be the normal gym leader now not the flying gym leader.

I must also say Jessie has to prove her power to become a gym leader....

@GC, I like your idea GC and as such i will talk to Jessie about trying to get the area ready for mini gyms.

Guys i don't mean to be offensive in anyway, these are my personal thoughts on the matter..... Please feel free to post, i would like someone to change my mind.... if they make a good case.
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader?   Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:37 pm

I understand each point of view, what I think on the matter is the whole spicing the gyms with more then a single type WOULD be great, however having the gyms traditional one type is also nice, making it hard for both the gym leader n the challenger.

If anything I believe it will be best making the elite 4 double type then its usual single type, would be like going in ladder from one type to two types.

I would agree on GC suggestion on the mini games, it sounds more fitting for jess eeveelution.

Note> Lol i just had an idea but you guys are the ones that decides if it go's or not. What you guys think on making a Colosseum Challange! the idea came to mind when GC mentions Mini games. Reminded me of the romans games with there clashing gladiators xD. instead its with pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader?   Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:30 am

wow jito<3lover thats a great idea Smile we should defiantly do that.
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader?   Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Sounds Good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader?   Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should PP have a chance to become a Eevee Evolution Gym Leader?
Page 1 of 1