Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION 854255221 Squirtle WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION

Go down 
+2
Pokeprincess
N
6 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Hwcms3

WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Welcome Back Friend. Its been so long. Jito XD Long time no see. Pokemon Princess your Joke didnt work so well on me. When i saw that the name was Jito<3Lover i was like him. Something is up. Also wouldnt you think a new member named Jito<3Lover would a have said something when i reposted a story mentioning Jito in it say something? Thats how i knew that was Jito or atleast his GF Razz. Hanbei in case u havnt known is a Great Strategist and Also loves to sleep or be lazy* Im good at tricking or outsmarting people and I enjoy a good sleep. No one dare gets by me. But PP it was a Good prank.... but if more people knew who Jito was it would a have been funnier. ANYWAYS. Welcome Back Jito and Lets hope you can stay this Time... SO I CAN MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU IN POKEMON LIKE I ALWAYS WANTED TO. I bet the same could be said about Aurath and you XD. EVERYONE Jito Created This Pokemon Nation. Not the 2nd one. So everyone give him a warm welcome and hugs and if u want Kisses aswell. Good day every.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:29 am

i doubt jito wants kisses but ok Razz
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:46 am

I said if u want give him kisses XD never said u had 2.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:47 am

ik but i doubt hed want the kisses if someone tried to XD
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:28 am

Well Rex I never joked, i simply said i don't know if its Jito, also there maybe more than meets the eye with this.... IF however it IS Jito, My friend please, PM me and i will happily restore you to the foundor account, of course i would need proof it really is OUR Jito.....
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:13 am

Aurath PP planed this. Also Jito said he wont be taking the account back. I dont know why but he said its in your hands aka the future of Pokemon Nation
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Oh god... hes put alot of faith in me and PP..... X-D Poor PP has to put up with me for good now.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Lol...
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:19 pm

meh its ok ive put up with you for this long i think i can handle it XD and yes it is jito we planed it all out the day he made the account. i said itd be funny if he pretended to be his gf lol. he just trusts us to run the site and just wants to be on as a normal member instead of running the site again. he said we do a great job running the site Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:30 pm

O.o lol poor Jito, he thinks i'm doing a good job X-D Thats good though, Maybe he can help us finish the unfinished parts of the site, like the lolen areas... or even if he gives me the discriptions i can do it lol.......
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:48 pm

speaking of lolen someone should make an actual lolen game, inwpuld play it.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:13 am

Jackman wrote:
speaking of lolen someone should make an actual lolen game, inwpuld play it.

me too jack i wanna see that...wait damian didnt you say you had a friend that was gonna hack us a game?
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:18 am

One of my brothers could make it, But he would need ALOT of infor and input, I dunno how long it would take and if we could get it done...... EVERYTHING would have to be coded and hacked lol.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:20 pm

we should Smile itd be awesome cause then we could say we have our own game Very Happy oh and if we do we should hack the battle frontier to be Pokemon Nation XD oh wait what game were we gonna hack?
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 am

Axolotl smiles?
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
we should Smile itd be awesome cause then we could say we have our own game Very Happy oh and if we do we should hack the battle frontier to be Pokemon Nation XD oh wait what game were we gonna hack?
One of the Hoenn games, taht would be aweosme
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Thanks for the welcomes friend & family Cool

I have returned to the site i once thought wouldn't return, However I am here once again. I don't plan on retrieving "My Account" as I already have giving it to both of you (Dameo / Jessie), Plus it wouldn't be right to ask for the account back after given n left the site. Also i trust Dameo & Jess will do fine with or without me around haha Very Happy
So yeah from now on, I will exist on this forum as a normal member like everyone that joins PN.

@ Rex - I never knew your feelings against me was this much haha. never knew you wanted to defeat me on battle.... Razz

@ Dameo - Ik very well how you think of me n still remember you promising on taking my "throne" since day one after you registered in PN. haha good memories. Very Happy

I will say what I have always say on a challenge......... Let's Battle!

Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 am

im just glad you came back jito PN isnt the same without our creator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:56 am

Lol you rthrone will be mine, my friend. One day lol. Anyways, to buisness Jito, could you PM me anything info on the Lolen reagon? it would be good to get the rest of the pages open for posting on, Also maybe a quick intro on how to open the mini games area so we can get the start of Jessies gym going?
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:12 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:53 pm

dont be too worried bout my gym since i cant connect Razz just go ahead and get the rest of lolen open hopefully ill be able to connect soon so my gym can open Smile tee hee i just realized ill be like the kimono girls from Ecruteak City XD lol sweet i always love them as a kid now i get to be them Very Happy ooo ik i can make a new story about being their long lost sister XD haha be looking for that then hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION   WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME BACK JITO! THE CREATOR OF POKEMON NATION
Page 1 of 1