Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
My life on PN 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! My life on PN 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
My life on PN 854255221 Squirtle My life on PN 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

My life on PN

Go down 
+3
Pokeprincess
Seriousness
Jackman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:44 pm

This is the story of how came to PN and how I experienced it.
It first began when I needed to complete my list of legendaries and so I needed to trade. So I wnet to yahoo answers and asked if anyone would tarde me a Deoxys and Jirachi (pp, correct me if im wrong). a couple of hours later an answer appered, it was Jessie. She said to contact her at https://pokemonnation.forumotion.co.uk so I went, made an acount and got the pokemon, at this point in pokemon nations life it had just reopened and there were only 5 members including me. They were Jito, Aurath, PP, Rex, and Me. So I met them all and we became friends ^_^. One day I came on the chatbox to see Jito and Rex talking about the writers block and the group writers. We talked about it and Rex and I became the first writers Razz. A couple of days later a couple of new members joined, we battled, I lost, but then Victory Fiend and Ax came. They joined the expanding list of friends that i had on this forum. But I realized Ax was emo and became annoying and insane. So that was awkward. Then Came the first tournament since PN reopened, I was super pumped, I trained and trained the pokemon I had chosen from the list of pokemon that Jito made. I was also excited because arceus was on the list and I had just gotten one! So I lost to rex in the battle before the championship, so Rex moved on and I battled VF in the loserVSloser match for 3rd and 4th place. I lost. so i got 4th. A few days later I came up with the Global trade thing, and then i was promoted to moderater of that section. I felt myself rising from the bottem! About a week later I asked Jito to be moderater. He said if I was responsible he would let me. A few days later I became a moderater. I was one of three moderaters, Aurath, PP, and me. I was doing great! We then decided to make the gym leaders and E4. Then it was decided that someon should create a badge system like in the game so if you win against the GL youd get that gym badge for your signature of somethng. I volenteered to help Joto create the badges. We never really finished them. But we had tryouts for the GLs and the moderaters also became the PNtesters. We tested people to see if they cpuld be a gym leader. I soon became the Electric Gym leader. amd by this point therre were about 30 members, and I remebered how far this forum and its members have come. Sadly this is where my down fall comes V_V. I was fooling around with VF and using the /me thing, and as a joke I kicked her and then I kicked myself. It seemed harmless and funny at the time but we wernt the only people on the chat. Seriousness (a soon to be moderater) reported me to Jito for "abusing my mod powers" and I was de-moded. I was crushed, I thought it was unfair. I had come so far, just to be knocked down. Jito told me someday I could be mod again. I told him and everyone else, that I was leaving the forum. I said Id be back someday.... and I was right. About 1 month later I got an email from aurath saying that They missed me and if it makes me feel better, Jito had left the forums, when I came on I read the post Jito had left us. I was sad that one of my oldest PN friends was gone, never to be on PN again (or so I thought). I checked everything out including how PP and Aurath had becom Admins, Rex, VF and to my anger, seriousness had become mods. I was so PO that seriousness had become a mod that I left for another month. I recently have come back to the forum as I have conceled my anger for seriousness and got my very own pokemon yellow ^_^!!!! That is my PN story.

-Jackman
One of the new PNs oldest members, ex-mod, electric GL, PN tester, Head of Global Trade, and a internet bud to many.

I hoped you enjoyed, and if I made any mistakes on details please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

My life on PN Hwcms3

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Welcome back Jackman!
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:48 pm

if i could,iw ould set u as my foe, so no offence, but stfu
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

My life on PN 2886tsg

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:26 pm

hey now jack theres no need to be mean you had left and we needed mods since me and damian became admins and jito had left. they all got mod status cause they were all active and responsible. if you become active and responsible like that then youd be able to become a mod again. but no mean comments k we need our mods to be friendly and nice. we cant have mods that will be rude to others cause thatd cause to many problems.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

My life on PN Hwcms3

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:40 am

Lol. Jack u might be old. but not as old as me Aurath n PP. Weve been on Pokemon Nation since the 1st then the 2nd *Bad mistake might i ask* n now were on the 3rd. the 2nd Was a little iffy. None of us barely could get into the chatbox o.o
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

My life on PN 2886tsg

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:53 am

lol oh yeah i remember that one im still a member of it but its only like me you damian and jito as members and no ones ever on XD its a useless PN lol im surprised jito didnt take that one down when he made this one Razz though i miss the first PN it was great plus we still havent gotten Ann back Sad i miss her she was awesome. i hope she comes back one day.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

My life on PN Hwcms3

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:29 am

Same PP, Aurath n Jito probably want the same.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

My life on PN Hwcms3

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:47 am

I'm a little disapointed there is no mention of me anywhere Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

My life on PN Hwcms3

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:05 am

I came up with the "Writer's Block" name so that came after I joined. AX came a little later after me too. And i got the link from you spamming it on YA. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

My life on PN Hwcms3

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 am

Not rly I made the Writers Block xD Its a feature from the old Pokemon Nation added to this one. My stories on it though were deleted cause the forum itself was deleted D: so now i gatta start over
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

My life on PN Hwcms3

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:51 am

I was talking to Jito about adding it back. and he brought it back
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
hey now jack theres no need to be mean you had left and we needed mods since me and damian became admins and jito had left. they all got mod status cause they were all active and responsible. if you become active and responsible like that then youd be able to become a mod again. but no mean comments k we need our mods to be friendly and nice. we cant have mods that will be rude to others cause thatd cause to many problems.
im happy that Rex and VF got mod cuz there my friends(as much as someone can be through the internet lol) but seriousness, i was just POed. and as i told u and jito, m just ignorong him.
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Hanbei wrote:
Lol. Jack u might be old. but not as old as me Aurath n PP. Weve been on Pokemon Nation since the 1st then the 2nd *Bad mistake might i ask* n now were on the 3rd. the 2nd Was a little iffy. None of us barely could get into the chatbox o.o
i said one of the oldest members on the new PN
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Victory Fiend wrote:
And i got the link from you spamming it on YA. Very Happy
wut?
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Loling @ previous replies. lol!

I guess Jackman is back after me? Either way welcome jackman.

>_> i still want you to behave if not as a mod but atleast as a respectful GL Very Happy.... anyways Jito out \\// -_-
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Why is it always "Jackman behave", "Jackman dont be mean", jackman this, jackman that? why is everyone pivcking on me?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Jackman wrote:
Why is it always "Jackman behave", "Jackman dont be mean", jackman this, jackman that? why is everyone pivcking on me?!?!?!?!?!?!

Its just a reminder from me to you since your back, nothing personal xD
Later Jacks
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

My life on PN 2886tsg

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:15 am

we arent picking on you jackman we just want you to be able to become a mod like you want and were just trying to help you become that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My life on PN Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life on PN   My life on PN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My life on PN
Page 1 of 1