Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) 854255221 Squirtle How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous))

Go down 
+2
Jackman
N
6 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) Hwcms3

How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) Empty
PostSubject: How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous))   How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:37 am

Void : ....Jito.... Tell Rex to stop
Jito : Uhh.. what is he doing might I ask.
Void : He's trying to get a ghost type Eevee.
Rex : There real. Im the Champion forgot?
Void : I forgot how stupid you are how are you going to get a ghost type Eevee anyway
Rex : Easy! You do the same steps as getting an Umbreon but yoy gatta let Eevee faint.
Jito : Im uhh going to check on my bro ill be right back
Void : Don't Leav....
*Jito flys away on his Charizard*
Void : REX! One thats stupid. Two it seem more likely if u give Eevee a dusk stone . Three You know what Jess would do if u let her first shiny faint on purpose!
Rex : ..... If I give Eevee a dusk stone it would evolve into Duskclops. And your calling me stupid.
*Void turns red as Eevee faints*
Rex : Now watch it evolve.... uhhh how come its not evolving?
Jess : Hey Rex an... Eves what happened?!
Rex : I was tryin to evolve it so I made Eevee faint.
*Jess eyes disappears in darkness*
Jess : Void how come u didnt stop him?
Void : I uhh Tried
Jess : Well You didnt try hard enough
*Jessie runs towards Rex and Void*
Void : Im sorry!
*Meanwhile with Jito*
Jito : I wonder how things are going with those two
Voices : AAAAHHHHHHHH
Jito : ... Ill pretend i didnt hear that

The End
O-o
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous))   How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:46 am

rotfl
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous))   How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:46 am

Can i be in the next one
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous))   How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:16 am

Lol, same as always - you still have your touch. Good one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous))   How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:34 am

EEVVETE!!!! my poor poor eevete. Crying or Very sad oh and btw eeveete wasnt just my first shiny she was my first friend Razz lol
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous))   How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:36 am

Lol @ Jess
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous))   How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:56 am

What you know me my shinies are my best friends :p lol
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous))   How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:12 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

PostSubject: Re: How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous))   How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:23 am

Lol @Jess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous))   How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Guide: Getting a Ghost Type Eevee (Also getting Jess mad(Extremely Dangerous))
Page 1 of 1