Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*~Birthday Giveaway~* 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! *~Birthday Giveaway~* 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
*~Birthday Giveaway~* 854255221 Squirtle *~Birthday Giveaway~* 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

*~Birthday Giveaway~*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

*~Birthday Giveaway~* 2886tsg

*~Birthday Giveaway~* Empty
PostSubject: *~Birthday Giveaway~*   *~Birthday Giveaway~* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:11 am

so ive decided to do a giveaway on sunday for my daughters first birthday Smile if i can get a new ar tomorrow ill have shiny snivys delebirds mews and swasbucks (5 each) if not ill have shiny mews dittos and random eggs of axews ossawotts tepigs snivys and deerlings. i will only have a day to give these away so let me now what times will work for you so i can be online to give them away. i will let you know tomorrow night when it will be (from the times you say would work) and if needed i can be online twice for this giveaway since there will be a lot of pokemon. i hope everyone will enjoy this giveaway as much as i will Smile

~PP Out *~Birthday Giveaway~* 2551708107
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

*~Birthday Giveaway~* Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: *~Birthday Giveaway~*   *~Birthday Giveaway~* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Nice. If u need any help with this tho PP ask. ill be glad 2 help
Back to top Go down
icehydros
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: *~Birthday Giveaway~*   *~Birthday Giveaway~* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:53 pm

funny. my birthday is also tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: *~Birthday Giveaway~*   *~Birthday Giveaway~* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:01 pm

icehydros wrote:
funny. my birthday is also tomorrow.

haha kool but her birthday is monday im just doing it tomorrow cause ill be at my parents house were i can connect Smile and thanks for the offer rex ill let you know Smile
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

*~Birthday Giveaway~* Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: *~Birthday Giveaway~*   *~Birthday Giveaway~* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: *~Birthday Giveaway~*   *~Birthday Giveaway~* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:02 am

ok guys the ar i found is giving me problems but ill keep trying to fix it if not ill be breeding all day tomorrow XD but the giveaway will be between 4 and 5 CST. that is the only time i will have to do it so if you cant make it ill have to give the rest out a lot later when i can connect here at home Smile i will post on here when the giveaway begins. just post on here when im on and ill get in the chatbox to trade you Smile and leave my little girl birthday wishes if youd like lol though she cant read XD ill let her know my Pokemon Nation family care for her Very Happy

~ PP Out *~Birthday Giveaway~* 2551708107
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: *~Birthday Giveaway~*   *~Birthday Giveaway~* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:06 pm

hey guys im so sorry i missed this. today has been a loooong day and i just got the time to sit down and relax so ill get my connection working here asap and do a late birthday giveaway Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~Birthday Giveaway~*   *~Birthday Giveaway~* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*~Birthday Giveaway~*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: General-
Jump to: