Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain. 854255221 Squirtle Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain. Hwcms3

Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain. Empty
PostSubject: Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain.   Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:34 pm

I am positioned on Avia with slightly lower power delegated communities around me. So far, every area has fallen to the wrath of Flareon, Wigglytuff, Samurott, Luxray, Serperior, and Staraptor. But one question remains, should I take out Valora or Spectra first? Going to Spectra leaves Avia wide open to attacks from Valora. And going to Valora leaves Viperia alone with their small delegated army with 1499 power along with a wide open Avia. Har. I love planning. This is so not needed. But it's fun to seem smarter than I really am! >Smile
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain.   Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:36 pm

I also like to train. A LOT in between.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain.   Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Well does wigglytuff only know a normal move? If so you might want to do spectra last and take the time to raise a pokemon in order to take the ghost types of spectra down since a normal move won't do anything to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain.   Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectra, Valora, and Nixtorm all remain.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: General-
Jump to: