Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
anybody wanna trade?D: 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! anybody wanna trade?D: 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
anybody wanna trade?D: 854255221 Squirtle anybody wanna trade?D: 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

anybody wanna trade?D:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brigidd
Rookie
Rookie
Brigidd

anybody wanna trade?D: Empty
PostSubject: anybody wanna trade?D:   anybody wanna trade?D: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Well... I'll actually only be able to trade during the weekend!D:
I'm looking for a togepi, a happiny, a buneary, a pichu or an azurill!Very Happy

I don't have any high level pokémons to trade, I usually get them from eggs, so I really don't know if I can trade for the ones I'm looking for! So I'm looking for them in a low level, too!:c
I have eevee (I can get some evolutions for you if you want to!), cleffa, dratini, duskull, gastly, skitty, smoochum, tirtouga and trapinch! I can also get a snivy!
Just remember they're in really low levels, since they come from eggs!x.x

Also... I really wanted to ask something: what kind of pokémon are people trading for mew, besides victini? I know they're really rare, but I've been looking for one for ages... I'm just asking, since I know that right now I really don't have any pokémons I can trade for one!Sad
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

anybody wanna trade?D: 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: anybody wanna trade?D:   anybody wanna trade?D: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:44 pm

i have a few extra shiny mews once i can connect ill give you one and i may have some of the others your looking for as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Brigidd
Rookie
Rookie
Brigidd

PostSubject: Re: anybody wanna trade?D:   anybody wanna trade?D: Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Wow, really?! Thank you so much, Mew's my favorite pokémon since I watched the first movie! I've been looking for one for a long time!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

anybody wanna trade?D: 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: anybody wanna trade?D:   anybody wanna trade?D: Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:55 pm

i can get you both a regular mew and a shiny Smile ik ive loved mew since then as well Very Happy its just sooo cute
Back to top Go down
tlwolfe219
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: anybody wanna trade?D:   anybody wanna trade?D: Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:21 pm

i have a pichu for you and i can get you the azurill...i am looking to trade for mew as well so if you can hatch an egg and some meaning less pokemon you dont care about i will trade them both to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody wanna trade?D:   anybody wanna trade?D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody wanna trade?D:
Page 1 of 1