Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
1000 years. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! 1000 years. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
1000 years. 854255221 Squirtle 1000 years. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

1000 years.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

1000 years. Hwcms3

1000 years. Empty
PostSubject: 1000 years.   1000 years. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:58 pm

1000 years after the end of the BlueDude and Erazer war, Peace had finally come to the land, There was no longer a Light n Chaos faction, just Peace. Erazer lost his life making BlueDude the victor of the war, But BlueDude lost his own life shortly after, before BlueDude lost his life though, he buried Erazer under the Apple tree He*BlueDude* and Malik use to sit under before BlueDude got his powers. BlueDude sat under the tree and with his final words he said He was going to take a nap, and then died. BlueChaos who was one of the participant of the war had a son 1000 years later after BlueDude's and Erazer's death.

BlueChaos : Its.... a boy!
Angel : Congratulations.
Elizabeth : I wanna see my son.
*BlueChaos shows Elizabeth their new son*
*The new baby opens his eyes, His eyes were as Blue as the Ocean*
BlueChaos : That's.... The color BlueDude's eyes.....
Elizabeth : Well what should we name him?
BlueChaos : Let's name him Blue.

From that day on Blue grew up and trained with his father BlueChaos. As he grew to the age of 10 he was already stronger then his dad who was more then 1000 years old, And just as strong as Sonic and Virus's combined strength, the sons of BlueDude and Angel. Two years later Blue went to the grave site of BlueDude. BlueDude's sword handle laid on top of the burial. Blue picked up the sword handle, and Blue flames burst from the handle forming a sword made of fire. Blue who has been the only one besides BlueDude to be able to use the Eternal Sword was destined for greatness. Sonic and Virus, the sons of BlueDude wasn't jealous because they saw parts of there dad inside Blue. Blue's new training with Sonic and Virus was about to begin, Then with BlueChaos and Emerald the strongest team there was to offer. Blue's legacy has only begun.

Sonic : Well? Are you ready?
Blue : Yes. I am.
Virus : Just to let you know we wont hold back.
Blue : Just how I want it. If you hold back. I might just end up hurting you.
*Sonic and Virus laugh*
Sonic : You sound just like him.... Well here we come!
*Sonic and Virus charges to Blue, who is and will always be ready, stand's there waiting*

Ages
BlueChaos - 2974
Virus - 1903
Sonic - 1891
Blue - 12.... The same age when BlueDude started his adventure.
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

1000 years. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 years.   1000 years. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Liking the story Rex.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

1000 years. Hwcms3

1000 years. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 years.   1000 years. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Jito wrote:
Liking the story Rex.
XD thxs well this is the end of the story. I left out something tho now relooking at it. I forgot 2 mention Blue is now the new Legendary Blue Angel.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

1000 years. Hwcms3

1000 years. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 years.   1000 years. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Rex wrote:
Jito wrote:
Liking the story Rex.
XD thxs well this is the end of the story. I left out something tho now relooking at it. I forgot 2 mention Blue is now the new Legendary Blue Angel.
Well the End 2 BlueDude's story. Blues story wont be as long as BlueDude's tho
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

1000 years. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 years.   1000 years. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:04 pm

oh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1000 years. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 years.   1000 years. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 years.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PN Misc. :: Writers Block.-
Jump to: