Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The food discussion thread 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! The food discussion thread 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
The food discussion thread 854255221 Squirtle The food discussion thread 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

The food discussion thread

Go down 
+3
Jackman
Pokeprincess
Aer Dragneel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

The food discussion thread Hwcms3

The food discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:32 am

Discuss your favorite food and why.

Waffle. Because in German all you gotta do is flip the E and L and you got a German "waffel".

Why I made this post is past me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:35 am

Sushi

Everything Japan makes is my favorite

Pokemon
Anime
Sushi
Chrono Trigger
Yugioh
Radiant Historia
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

The food discussion thread 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:37 am

mmm japanese food is awesome i love the hibachi noodles Smile
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 am

WAFFLES W/ CHOCLATE CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST FOOD EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:20 am

... >.> I dont have a Fav food XD. I just put Cheese on everything..... EVERYTHING *Example Cookies* DONT JUDGE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:42 am

>Cheese on cookies

YOU ARE A GENIUS MY FRIEND
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:44 am

THANK YOU XD. EVERY SAYS ITS WERID *which it is but hey its good!*
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:38 am

hmmm i don't really have a fav food, i do however drink loads of tea, i live in England and the tea here is so amazing! nom nom, slurp slurp.

Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:42 am

XD AURATH. Nice Tea us always good when ur in a poke battle lol.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:38 pm

dont get me started on tea again damian Razz every time you were online during your "tea time" i had to have some too...you know what i may have some now Razz and shiny i agree cheese is the best my fiance cant watch me eat steak-n-shake cause i douse my fries and burger in cheese sauce lol
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:44 pm

When i get pretzels w/ cheese i eat the pretzel then i drink the cheese!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:48 pm

i always have to get tons of cheese for pretzels lol Razz and if i have leftover i drink it haha
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Lol only y I made the example i did was cause i was eating Frech Fries. i had the Cheese untouched cause i was goin 2 drink it. I went up to buy cookies and when i sat down my friend said Hey. Rex give me ur Cookies N Cheese Ima drink the cheese n Eat the cookies. I sat there like..... confused..... then he said. U dont love them as much as I do. So i reacted by dipping my cookies in my cheese and said are you sure u love them more then me! *when i said that i relized there was like five girls looking at me* I sat down sayin to my self.... stupid move.... and just went with eatting cookies with cheese lol.
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:08 pm

LMFAO!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:28 am

Miso ramen.

IT IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST KIND OF RAMEN.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Hmm, I don't have a favorites food However, I love every type of Lo mein and Ramen!

PS. I cant forget bout my cereal. Cereal = Epic Cool
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Rookie
Rookie
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:28 am

hmmm...
If I had to pick my top, I think it would look something like this.

TOP 5 FOODS OF YUMMY

Pizza
Spaghetti
Brownies
Asparagus
Crab meat

Yes, crab meat may be expensive, but it sure is delicious. Spicy spaghetti is so good~ and if the asparagus is cooked right, it's good enough to eat alone.
It's hard to pick a number one food out of all, because there are just too many yummy ones~
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:31 am

lol you got me drooling on some of your top five picks Sanguine
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:36 am

All hose choices are EPIC! exept one, ASPARAGUS!!!!!!! YUCK!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Rookie
Rookie
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Jackman wrote:
All hose choices are EPIC! exept one, ASPARAGUS!!!!!!! YUCK!!!!!!

Hey, If it's cooked and spiced right, asparagus is the yummiest vegetable there is.
Agreeable, though, since most people don't cook it just right, it is yucky :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The food discussion thread   The food discussion thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The food discussion thread
Page 1 of 1