Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... 854255221 Squirtle Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....

Go down 
+3
Aer Dragneel
Green Charizard
Seriousness
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Hwcms3

Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Empty
PostSubject: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:51 pm

e_______e

I cannot wait. The year is going to go by so slow now.

Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:05 pm

I can't believe gen 6 is out already it felt like 5 just came out

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Yea.
Chespin looks like he could be part dark from the nightslash it looks like he uses.
Fennekin might be part psychic, but that might have just been growl.
Froakie might be part ice or fight.

Of course, they may just be all one type evolution Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Seriousness wrote:
Yea.
Chespin looks like he could be part dark from the nightslash it looks like he uses.

Yeah they probably won't gain any typing until after evolution. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Bulbasaur is the only starter with a secondary typing before evolution.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Hmm...I like the older ways of playing the games...But interest stings so hard...I WANT THIS GAME. I still like Unova and Johto more
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:33 pm

But still...Fennekin looks A.D.O.R.A.ble!
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:34 pm

And the graphics look a LOT better.

*is glad i have 3ds*

I wanna be a pokemon designer when I grow up
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Victory Fiend wrote:
Hmm...I like the older ways of playing the games...But interest stings so hard...I WANT THIS GAME. I still like Unova and Johto more
How do you know you like Unova and Johto more? There is barely anything known about this game outside of the two minute video Laughing
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
Seriousness wrote:
Yea.

Yeah they probably won't gain any typing until after evolution. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Bulbasaur is the only starter with a secondary typing before evolution.

I meant their evolutions. >.>
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 pm

WELL I'M VERY JUDGMENTAL. XD

Anyways.I assume Gamefreak ran outta colors and gems. They can make 26...or 52, if they do double like Black and White 2
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:58 am

Victory Fiend wrote:
WELL I'M VERY JUDGMENTAL. XD

Anyways.I assume Gamefreak ran outta colors and gems. They can make 26...or 52, if they do double like Black and White 2

Ruby and Sapphire had Emerald

Diamond and Pearl had Platinum

X and Y will have Z

i called it
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:44 am

It does look pretty god, I will admit..... But i have to put my feelings accross also.... In my gaming expireance..... which is a fair bit when it comes to games..... When a game company vastly improves there game graphics, like they have with X and Y, the game play suffers some what... what i mean to say is, that X and Y could be the shortest game to date, or it may be that the story suffers for it.....

In terms of the starters in the announcmnet Video, they look cute. I like the water starter, which is a big thing for me. All the waters except totodile, i have liked the look of, but it maybe that they are not secondary types, they may just have deeper movepools. Which might be good seeing as most starters have been to weak to stick out to competative play effectivly.

I have until October to get a 3DS lol. Lets see how the game develops over that time.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:10 pm

How can you not like totodile? It is one of my top 10 starters (Maybe even top 5).

Anyways I don't care that much about story lines but if there doing some big stunt like rereleasing it on the same day worldwide they must have some confidence in it.

As far as graphics go this may be a first for the main game but they have had this kind of 3d for spin-offs like mystery dungeon gates to Infinity. So it isn't completely new.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:03 pm

They may have been planning it for some time now. Maybe since Black and White's release in 2010~! For all we know, it may be the best game up to date.

I assume the same pattern as usual will continue.

New Pokemon Kanto
New Evolutions Johto
New Pokemon Hoenn
New Evolutions Sinnoh
New Pokemon Unova
New Evolutions ???
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:41 pm

So we know for sure there will be at least 12 new pokemon, high chances there will be more though right?
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Latest new says it is going to increase the number of pokemon to over 700
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:44 am

Aurath wrote:
It does look pretty god, I will admit..... But i have to put my feelings accross also.... In my gaming expireance..... which is a fair bit when it comes to games..... When a game company vastly improves there game graphics, like they have with X and Y, the game play suffers some what... what i mean to say is, that X and Y could be the shortest game to date, or it may be that the story suffers for it.....

I gotta second this.

The trailers seems alright, reminded me of Digimon for a moment o.o
I kinda find it a bit early since it wasn't long that b.w 2 was released.
lets see how things goes from here n out.
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 am

Jito wrote:
I kinda find it a bit early since it wasn't long that b.w 2 was released.

Well you have to think how long these things take to make, they were probably working on X and Y before B&W2 were even out.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:21 am

Just an update everyone. Nintendo have comfirmed that the 3 new starters are 'pure' types. Water, Grass and Fire. Although nothing has been mentioned about there next evolution stages yet.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm

i hope fennekin turns into a fire psychic Very Happy that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:59 am

Pokeprincess wrote:
i hope fennekin turns into a fire psychic Very Happy that would be awesome

O>O Yesssss
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Well like with most Pokemon games, this means one thing, Time to import pokemon from 5th gen... N get a 3ds if u don't have one... I kinda have 2 since my cousin has one XD n so do I
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Rex wrote:
Well like with most Pokemon games, this means one thing, Time to import pokemon from 5th gen... N get a 3ds if u don't have one... I kinda have 2 since my cousin has one XD n so do I

Lucky Lol
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:31 pm

i got a 3ds xl from my fiance as a random gift so im good plus we kept the old ds lite (so hed have one) so i can transfer/trade all i want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Lol I have a DS, DSlite and and DSi, but not a 3DS........ I might not get X or Y for a while seeing as I may not have the cash to spend on another, DS lol. I might try for the WiiU first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....   Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soo.... Pokemon X and Pokemon Y....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: General-
Jump to: