Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! 854255221 Squirtle NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!

Go down 
+2
Aer Dragneel
Pokeprincess
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! 2886tsg

NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:28 am

officially leaked from corocoro magazine the new eeveeloution Ninfia (ニンフィア) not sure the english name yet or type but i cant wait to hear more about this adorable pokemon Very Happy

NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! 2ufczrd
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:01 am

Oh goody. Your wish DID come true. Let's hold my breath for mine now.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:04 am

I am assuming Ninfia will be a poison, normal, or fighting type. It is more likely fighting or poison due to it's name. Nin(ja)fia. Which if you look back to first and second gen, ninjas and poison go together.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:12 am

yea it did XD and i dont care what type it is im just glad to have a new eeveeloution Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:28 am

Maybe in English it'll be Ninjeon!

That'd be awesome
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:26 am

Hmm but look at it..... No poison type is such a sweet colour.... Look at the ends of the ribbons it has..... There colour might reveal something about it.... I'm gonna put my money on it being a flying type....

ITs looks odd though.... like a cross between Victini, with Audino eyes.... lol
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:42 pm

When I first saw this I said to myself "why did they give victini a new form?" Then I read the paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:22 pm

There are supposed to have been a few more image leaks, One is said to show a feather based move, I'm holing to the idea that this new pokemon is Flying type.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:28 pm

I'm sticking to fighting type
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if it is flying but I'm placing my bet on normal.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Hmm, just consider its image for a moment.
The bows are kinda like butterflys. Its got a very Flying typeness about it for some reason. I've only followed pokemon for about 15 years XD So its not like i have much experiance ;D
Take a look at the Gym leader Skyla, she has ribbons similer to this new pokemon. Also the colour based on the ends of the ribbons.... I dunno, I ca't explain in.... as soon as i saw it and knew it was a new Eevee, everything screamed FLYING!
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:10 pm

The ribbons remind me of how mienshao has it's whip-like hands and throh/sawk have their belts. I think it is a fighting type and can use its ribbons kinda like whips. It just shouts physical fighting to me.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Well I agree with aurath on what makes it look flying but the thing that draws me away from that idea is that it doesn't look like it has any real way to fly. Every flying type has some way of flying whether it be wings or based off a flying object. The only exception I can find is shaymin who for some reason just magically flys like Santa's reindeer.

As for vf's theory I agree that the whips look a little like mienshao but that is the only connection to a fighting type I see.

I say normal because the pink/white coloring which is like a lot of other normal types. Also the bow reminds me of a classic decorations seen of normal types such clefable's fairy wings or deerling's flower on his head
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:50 pm

i doubt itd be normal seeing as eevee is already normal its gotta be something other than what eeveeloutions we already have. i agree with damian i think it will be flying though i also agree with GC idk how itd fly with no wings XD but as game freak has shown us poke logic is nuts lmao
Back to top Go down
snivystew07
Rookie
Rookie
snivystew07

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Im thinking dragon type it would be soo much cooler....and correct me if im wrong but it would be awesome if it was a cross breed between eevee and victini
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:12 pm

yeah it would it looks soo much like victini itd be awesome if it was a fusion of the 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:50 am

It would be. But I think victini is cute as it is. No extra formes needed. <3

I STILL PUT MY MONEY ON FIGHTING
Back to top Go down
snivystew07
Rookie
Rookie
snivystew07

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:01 am

Im still with dragon..FEED ME DRAGON lol
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:46 pm

NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! JPA2lKU
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:39 pm

lmao i saw that on facebook i though it was funny as hell XD
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Ik this is impossible but. Wouldn't it be weird if this was like a Legendary Eeveeloution that u can get only 1 per game. Ik this isn't true but hey, since people r saying random things why not I say something Random. I would also like 2 add its either a Normal or Fighting. Flying seems sorta impossible and Poison well a little iffy. It would be amazingly weird if it was a Steel type wouldn't u agree?
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Also I would like 2 state that, if it turns out 2 be a Ghost type Eevee, In one of my stories that I think was on the old Pokemon Nation was it? I don't remember 2 be honest. I sorta told the future while making a joke of it. Or was that in Chatbox? Ik PP remembers it
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:25 pm

well guys say hi to Sylveon Very Happy i cant wait for this game even more now lol

Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Rumour is that the pokemon games X and Y are aimed at genders. Y being the male version and Y being female.... The other rumour is that there are infact TWO new Eeveelutions..... meaning that Sylveon is the female versions Eevee and the male one is yet to be announced......
Back to top Go down
snivystew07
Rookie
Rookie
snivystew07

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:20 pm

It shall be very interesting to see what the new gen will be all about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!   NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW EEVEELOUTION!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PN Misc. :: Photo Gallery-
Jump to: