Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Anyone willing to give me a riolu? 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Anyone willing to give me a riolu? 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Anyone willing to give me a riolu? 854255221 Squirtle Anyone willing to give me a riolu? 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Anyone willing to give me a riolu?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Amateur
Amateur
Blue

Anyone willing to give me a riolu? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone willing to give me a riolu?   Anyone willing to give me a riolu? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:32 am

If so THANK YOU!

Preferably, I'd like it to be around lv 15 with inner focus and a jolly or adamant nature.

i don't care about gender.

My friend code is 2409 4734 7798 -- Pokemon White

I don't exactly have anything good to trade back on that save but on white 2 I might have something. Just make some requests and I'll see what I can do Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Anyone willing to give me a riolu? Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to give me a riolu?   Anyone willing to give me a riolu? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:53 pm

I have a riolu I can give you but you would have to breed for ability and nature. Though if you have white 2 you can capture one at floccesy ranch.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Amateur
Amateur
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to give me a riolu?   Anyone willing to give me a riolu? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Hahaha don't worry. I got one from Jito. I have a riolu on my W2 but I don't have a second DS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to give me a riolu?   Anyone willing to give me a riolu? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone willing to give me a riolu?
Page 1 of 1