Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Dark Destinies- Chapter 1 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Dark Destinies- Chapter 1 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Dark Destinies- Chapter 1 854255221 Squirtle Dark Destinies- Chapter 1 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Dark Destinies- Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Dark Destinies- Chapter 1 Hwcms3

Dark Destinies- Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Dark Destinies- Chapter 1   Dark Destinies- Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:36 pm

A ninetails, Mysticmoon, growled softly as a comet passed overhead. The crescent on her chest glowed softly as the moon's beams hit her golden fur. She sat down as the comet passed slowly out of sight. Something about the comet unnerved her but yet she still watched as it flew out of sight.

"What wonders..." She mumbled as she got up and padded through the forest, "The world...such power...But what..." She laughed roughly, " No. Such silly dreams cannot be accomplished." She sighed and walked through the dark forest. Mysticmoon glanced around. The other pokemon were asleep and ones that were nocturnal, stayed away from her and hid in fear. Her eyes caught a glimpse of a young houndour doing the same thing she had been doing just moments ago. Curiosity pulled her towards the young pokemon.

"What are you looking it at, houndour?" Mysticmoon asked as she approached hearing reach of the young pokemon.

"The sky...What might be out there I wonder." The houndour replied almost inaudible. Mysticmoon nodded. It was a question she asked herself.

"Yes. I wonder that too..." Mysticmoon walked closer to the houndour, "What is your name?" The houndour looked towards the ninetails.

"My name...I...I don't know..." The houndour sighed, "You see...I was...disowned as a pup. I still don't know what I did wrong." Mysticmoon nodded. She knew the disowned feeling the houndour felt.

"When I was young...my family was murdered. I have decided to seek out the one who murdered them...but..." The houndour cocked his head, "Something about me changed. Eventually...I didn't care that they were killed. I just wanted to kill the one who did it."

Houndour shook his head, "Two wrongs do not make a right. Killing is not the way for vengeance." Mysticmoon looked at the pokemon beside her, who would say that? She shook her head.

"Why should I listen to some CHILD." Mysticmoon padded off. Houndour sighed and laid down, there was nowhere he seemed to belong. He had almost made a friend...

Houndour stood up again and walked the opposite direction. He was an outcast. Nobody understood him. He was kind and treated others fairly. What was so odd about that? Was it because so many other houndours were cruel? Or was it because the houndour's reputation was ruined by the oldest relative of houndour.

Houndour looked at the stars. It seemed like years since he had been last loved. He remembered myths his mother told him when he was with them. About the Battle of Stone Cliff and the story about the pokemon that lived underground for millions of years before coming to the surface and meeting humans. It was said that when the pokemon met the humans, they were fearful, the humans were scared and drew out weaponry. The pokemon peacefully went up to the humans and showed them they meant no harm. The humans relaxed and allowed the pokemon to work side by side with them.

It was a legend Houndour knew by heart. He smiled as the sun slowly began to rise over the mountain tops. Tomorrow, he knew, would be a new day. But he never knew what perilous dangerous awaited him the next day.
Dark Destinies- Chapter 1 Chapter_1___dark_destinies_by_stoerm-d4qv14a

By Stoerm/Victory Fiend/Jayfeather19/Red
Back to top Go down

Dark Destinies- Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1