Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A dark tragedy 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! A dark tragedy 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
A dark tragedy 854255221 Squirtle A dark tragedy 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

A dark tragedy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

A dark tragedy Empty
PostSubject: A dark tragedy   A dark tragedy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:33 pm

As Jack walks to The Indigo League, he suddenly stops to see a wild absol run speedly past him. Jack thinks aloud "Hmm thats not a good sign, because absols are only suppose to appear before a great tragedy. Better keep a good look out for anything suspicious." He then goes to the door of the pokemon league, goes inside, heals his pokemon, and stocks up on potions and revives. After all that he goes up to the official and says "Here are all the badges of the Kanto region." The official nods and says "You may enter, but be warned you must beat the elite four all in a row, so if you enter theres no turning back." Jack replys "I understand, thank you." He then enters the door to the elite four. Jack then beats Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, and Lance with without breaking a sweat. He then walks to the next room, but intead of the champion, like he expected, there is nothing. He turns back to leave but the door is closed, he looks back and where the champion should be was a Mewtwo. Jack suprised trys to capture it, but then Jacks rival Sydney appears out of no where and blocks the ball with a sly smile says "I thought Id see you here, Im the new Champion. Now lets battle."
TO BE CONTINUED.

P.S Sydney is my characters rival that you may have heard about in my other storys.
-Jackman
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

A dark tragedy 2886tsg

A dark tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark tragedy   A dark tragedy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Cool story Keep up the post Smile
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

A dark tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark tragedy   A dark tragedy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Thnks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A dark tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark tragedy   A dark tragedy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dark tragedy
Page 1 of 1