Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Maple Town - Lolen  2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Maple Town - Lolen  2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Maple Town - Lolen  854255221 Squirtle Maple Town - Lolen  854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Maple Town - Lolen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Maple Town - Lolen  2886tsg

Maple Town - Lolen  Empty
PostSubject: Maple Town - Lolen    Maple Town - Lolen  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Maple Town - Lolen  5qjco
Route 1: Green Path - Lolen
Maple Town - Lolen  20qge8y
Maple Town - Lolen

More of Lolen's will be posted soon Smile
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

Maple Town - Lolen  Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Maple Town - Lolen    Maple Town - Lolen  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Nice. Its simple lol.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Maple Town - Lolen    Maple Town - Lolen  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:50 pm

P.S I also love how u can walk and avoid the grass unlike most games ^_^. It gives u the Option of skiping or going through. *It would be wise going through tho*
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Maple Town - Lolen    Maple Town - Lolen  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Thanks for the comments Rex. Cool
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Maple Town - Lolen    Maple Town - Lolen  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Rex wrote:
P.S I also love how u can walk and avoid the grass unlike most games ^_^. It gives u the Option of skiping or going through. *It would be wise going through tho*

i agree with you rex. i love it. i wish it was a real route for a pokemon game Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple Town - Lolen    Maple Town - Lolen  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
Rex wrote:

i agree with you rex. i love it. i wish it was a real route for a pokemon game Smile

It would be nice, but then people would take that route and not catch any Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Maple Town - Lolen    Maple Town - Lolen  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Ratiosu wrote:
Pokeprincess wrote:
Rex wrote:

It would be nice, but then people would take that route and not catch any Pokémon.

true people that dont care about catching pokemon would walk right through but people that love pokemon would go in the grass to find new pokemon. i know i would.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Maple Town - Lolen    Maple Town - Lolen  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
Ratiosu wrote:
Pokeprincess wrote:
Rex wrote:

true people that dont care about catching pokemon would walk right through but people that love pokemon would go in the grass to find new pokemon. i know i would.

Doesnt really matter though. When u first start off in most games. U cant catch any pokemon till u do something. And when ur going though u might look around to lv ur starter at first. But it will just have the same but weaker verisons of the pokemon in the next area prbs
Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

PostSubject: Re: Maple Town - Lolen    Maple Town - Lolen  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:39 pm

Cool but little more 3D effects and it will be cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maple Town - Lolen    Maple Town - Lolen  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maple Town - Lolen
Page 1 of 1